Dirty Deeds

I'm sorry for how short and crappy this chapter is....I wrote half of it half alseep and I'm too tired to read over it... 

Chapter Fourteen: Dirty Deeds 

"I hate that bitch so much." I grumble, staring up at the ceiling of Zach's room. Zach is lying next to me; just a small distance is in between us.

"Can't you just ask to room with someone else?" Zach asks. "Not that I mind you staying here!"

I sigh and roll onto my side, facing away from Zach. "I could, but he'd still be out to get Reed and me."

"Damn." Zach mutters softly. I feel him sit up. "Then tell the school he's harassing you."

I jump up quickly. "Zach you're a genius!" I grin. "The school will surely do something once they find out how horrible Rick is!"

Zach smiles his little half smile. "I'll go with you if you want."

"That would be nice." I've never been the type to go alone and talk about this stuff. "Thanks a lot Zach, I really owe you."

"And I know just how you can pay me back."

"So how did it go?" Zach asks. He didn't get to go in and talk to the councilor with me. Now that it's over I'm a little glad. I'm pretty sure Zach would have gotten pissed if he knew what all the councilor said to me.

"Bad." I mumble softly. "The bitch said that he'd have to see it himself, or have others report it."

"I will." Zach pushes past me. Just as he's about to open the door I stop him.

"No, Zach don't." It's not that I wouldn't love to see Zach barge in there and tell the councilor off, I just know we won't get anywhere.

The councilor is a religious nut and as soon as I told her my 'boyfriend' and I were being harassed I saw how disgusted she looked.

Guess there's no stopping Rick. He won.

"And why not?" He swats my hand away.

I just shake my head. "I'll tell you later okay."

"No you'll tell me now."

"Zach please," I whisper, "not now."

I guess he took the clue because he takes me by the arm and pulls me back to our dorm. Once we're back inside he plops down on his bed with a loud groan. "We can't just sit here and let Rick walk all over us!"

"Actually you're the only one sitting." I mumble softly looking around the room. I notice a black leather bound notebook on his dresser and pick it up.

"Put that down."

"Why what's in it?" I smirk a little and flip to the first page. Inside was Zach's neat handwriting in black ink. “It was late the moonlight poured onto the boy’s pale innocent face as he stared up at the taller man. His pink lips trembled as his dark haired company ran his finger over his...erect…ZACH! You-you wrote porn!”

Zach isn’t even fazed by my yelling. He just shrugs. “Told you to put it down.”  

I blush bad and throw the book back down on the dresser. “God, thanks for frying my brain with your smut.”

He chuckles and pats the spot next to him. “Oh come on Caleb. You are nowhere near a virgin.”

“SO! That doesn’t mean I want to read your dirty thoughts!”

“Are you sure?” He smiles slyly. “You might just like them.”

I roll my eyes and try to shake the dirty images out of my head. The last thing I need right now is to get excited. Why do boners have to be so noticeable? Girls have it so easy...