The 'L' Word

Sorry it's been talking a while to update....I'm lazy and it's the end of the school year....meeeh.

Anyways vote, comment, fan!!

I love you <3

Enjoy~

Chapter Twelve: The 'L' Word

Zach presses himself closer to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"What?" I softly whisper, hoping to not get the attention of the others.

"It's cold."

I make a small 'O' with my lips and allow Zach to scoot closer. It is rather cold, but Zach is cold too...

"I've had so much fun but I think it's time to head back!" Amanda smiles.

"Aw you're leaving?" Aiden Pouts.

"Yeah, I have to get back, big test coming up." Kat and her stand. "Thanks for inviting us!" We all wave and say our goodbyes as the two drive off.

"Now it's the six of us!" Reed looks around the group, "and I don't know about you guys but I'm getting pretty tired!"

The last I checked it was only around ten, but going to school and studying is pretty tiring. Sleep is always something go look forward to.

"I'm tired too.." Aiden Yawns, stretching his arms out. "Come on Wes, let’s go sleep!" Before the smaller boy can protest, he's dragged away to the tent Miles had set up.

"So we have two tents." Reed mumbles. "That means Miles gets Aiden and Wes and I get you two." He winks at me.

"Why do you get us?" Zach speaks up for the first time all day. He's clearly mad.

"Because Miles has a thing for Aiden."

Instantly Miles' cheeks turn red. "Reed!"

"Oh like it's not obvious!" Reed rolls his eyes. "And I know you Caleb so it's not like you'll be sleeping with a stranger."

"But I will." Zach narrows his eyes.

"Caleb can sleep in the middle. Problem solved!" Before another objection Reed runs off to our tent.

"Goodnight," Miles smiles a little.

"Night." I mumble.

"Caleb." I shiver at the warm breath on my neck.

Whoa wait, breath?

Did someone sneak into the tent?! Oh my god am I going to die?! I'm too young to die-

"Caleb!" This whisper is a little louder. Reed.

Oh, well at least it's just him.

"What?" I open my eyes and come face to face to Reed.

"Can I talk to you?"

"We'll wake up Zach."

He sighs. "Then can we step out of the tent and talk?"

"It's cold."

"We can sit in Miles' car. I have the keys."

Knowing he'll never stop bugging me I agree and follow him over to the car. We both get into the back and sit in a silence for a few seconds.

"I don't think Zach is right for you." He finally says.

"What, Zach and I-" oh wait, Reed still thinks we're dating.