Sinkin' In Deep* (succubus)

Your laugh was contagious as you walked alongside Eddie in the halls with his arm thrown over your shoulders. He pulled you in, his nose pressing against the shell of your ear as he whispered some stupid joke to you, his smile grazing the skin of your neck.

You were just headed to lunch, ready to get to the cafeteria to get some shitty food and eat at Eddie's loser table. As you walked toward the line with him still glued to your side, you lightly shoved some girl to the side to take her spot closer to the front. Eddie hadn't noticed as much, his gaze directed toward Dustin and Mike, following the two of you like sheep. He only noticed when the girl reacted, scowling with an offended, "Hey! You took my spot!"

You looked at her over your shoulder and just scoffed, "I don't see your name on it."

Eddie sighed gently, rolling his eyes a little as he shook his head. "Babe, be nice," he lightly scolded. He turned to the girl, "Our bad. You can get in front of us."

"Why?" you half-growled as she took up his offer, ignoring the complaints of everyone else in line behind you.

"Because we're nice," he tried, smiling that wide grin at you.

You screw your lip up in disagreement. "No, I'm not."

"I think you'll be okay," he chuckled, pulling you closer to slow your argument. Everyone missed the way his finger grazed just above your collarbone, a feather-light touch that sent a thrill of goosebumps along your skin to help feed the malicious beast lurking under your flesh.

You rolled your eyes, giving in with an annoyed huff. "Fine."

The girl was lucky you didn't make her regret being born by the bite of your words alone, much less the bite of your sharp teeth and claws.

But not a lot of people could have been so lucky today.

You were fucking starving.

Your hunger burned inside the pit of your stomach and between the valley of your thighs. You had yet to see Eddie today, you both were busy that morning, and you didn't share many morning classes. What you wouldn't give to have Eddie absolutely rail you in the middle of anatomy and physiology. What better way to learn about the body?

When the bell rang to go to lunch, you tore out of the room like a hurricane to go find Eddie and shove him in some supply closet or a dark corner of the school's nooks and crannies.

You rushed down the hall quickly, squeezing your hand around your bag's strap until your knuckles were pale. Your tired eyes were heavy with exhaustion, the red rims covered only by an extra layer of makeup you didn't like to wear. Your lips were chapped and your mouth was dry. God, you were hungry.

As you turned the corner, some random girl ran right into you, knocking herself down to the cold linoleum floors and shoving you back a little. Your anger flared inside of you, boiling over into a fit of rage as you fought back your snarl.

"You fucking bitch!" you scolded, brushing off your shirt as she looked up at you with eyes filled with both fear and anger-though the fear overwhelmed the anger by a long-shot. A crowd began to form to watch the fall-out as you continued your angry reproach. "Watch where you're fucking walking next time, or I'll beat your ass and feed you to my dogs."

You didn't have any dogs, but she didn't need to know that. Unfortunately for her, her fear was offering a very slight relief to your burning hunger. So, to put a pin in the interaction, your foot swept back to get ready to kick the poor girl while she was down.

But, fortunately for her, Eddie came to the rescue.

With a nervous, yet noisy, laugh, Eddie rushed up behind you out of nowhere and grabbed a hold of your arms. "Hey, sweetheart!" he said quickly, pulling you away from the girl and rounding you to look you in the eyes. "Hey, what's up?"