Bells, Bells, Bells* (Steve & Eddie)

You whimper when the bed dips next to you, your arms trembling as they hold you up underneath you. There are goosebumps all over your body plaguing your skin and making it hard to pretend like you're chill about all of this.

Steve, sitting in front of you, just raises a hand to your cheek and smiles reassuringly as his thumb grazes your skin. You lean into his hand and shut your eyes.

Behind you, Eddie chuckles lightly and inoffensively. "Relax, sweetheart. I haven't even touched you yet." Then his hand sets gently on the bare skin of your ass and smooths there. "Get closer to Stevie. He'll help you."

On hands and knees, you take a couple steps more toward him until your hands are planted on either side of his crossed legs. Your head rests momentarily on his shoulder before he pulls you back to lay a long kiss on your lips. You lean in some more, humming lightly against his lips.

"Good girl. There ya go," Eddie whispers. "Just breathe for me, baby, and relax. Or it's not gonna be easy. Got me?"

You nod. "Yes."

"You remember the safe words?" he asks, his tone still calming and guiding but holding just as much gravity.

You nod. "Bells means I'm good. Puppet means slow down. Whiskey to stop."

"Good girl," Steve says this time, petting your head and kissing your forehead.

Eddie sets his hands on your butt, smoothing his palms over the skin before spreading your cheeks apart. "'Kay, just relax, sweetheart," Eddie whispers.

You flinch when you feel him squeeze out some of the same cold, wet lube from before over the pretty blue plug still nestled between your cheeks.

You'd never done anything like this before. A couple hours before, you told Steve and Eddie that you wanted to try something new. They always had to take turns when you got intimate, one in front and one in back. But you wanted to see what it would be like to take them both at once.

So they pulled out their—thoroughly cleansed—plug and worked with you for a while to get you ready to put it in. It was a tight squeeze, but they were both so encouraging through the whole process of stretching you out enough to comfortably take it. It's been a couple hours since they put it in, to get you nice and ready for them, and now they had to take it out.

So here you are, hands and knees with Steve holding your face and Eddie spreading a generous amount of lube over the plug and your puckered hole.

"'Kay, I'm gonna pull it out. Need you to push a little for me, sweets. Okay? It's gonna be kinda weird, but you'll be fine." Eddie says.

You nod, "'Kay." Doing just as he says, you push a little as he grabs a hold of the handle of the plug and begins to, very slowly, pull it out.

Distracting you, Steve captures your lips with his own and muffles your stiff moan. As you stretch around the apex of the plug, you hold your breath as he manages to pull the rest of it out. All of you sigh as it finally comes out.

"You still with me, sweetheart?" Eddie asks.

Steve nods, pulling away from your lips. "She's good. Just not used to it. Right, baby?" he asks gently. You hum in agreement.

"Where are you at?" Eddie asks.

"Bells."

He sighs gently, reassured. "Okay, good. You look good. You'll be loose enough for me now."

You all agreed that it would be better for Eddie to take the back: Steve was thicker than him, and it would have been too much of a stretch—especially for the first time. He didn't mind.