Dare or Dare?*

"Let's do Truth or Dare."

You turn toward Eddie and screw your nose up as you scoff, "What?" He's lounged on your bed, legs crossed at his ankles with his guitar across his lap. His strumming fingers stop, splaying his hands out on the strings as he shrugs.

You shake your head, "Why? There's only two of us." You shift so your legs are under you, staring at him with a raised brow.

He shrugs again, his fingers curling over the neck of his guitar as he turns to look again. He glances between it and you, strumming a chord. "Don't need anybody else, sweetheart."

You roll your eyes, considering for a moment before giving up as you offer no alternative. "Ugh," you sigh dramatically. "Fine. Am I starting or are you?"

He beams, excited as he sets his guitar off the bed, propped against the wall. "Ask me," he declares, slapping his hands together and rubbing them loudly.

"Truth or dare, Eddie?" you sigh.

He doesn't miss a beat. "Dare."

"Thought so," you mumble under your breath, looking away to think as you sigh. "Um... I dare you to do a... handstand?"

Eddie's dramatic and he likes to show it. He throws himself back, rolling his eyes and groaning loudly at your poor attempt to play. "Oh, come on," he exclaims. "You can do better than that."

You laugh at his antics, though you try not to encourage him, before sighing and allowing your shoulders to sag. "Okay, um..." you huff. "I dare you to... kiss me?"

Eddie makes a face. "Oh, that's lame!"

You slap a hand over your chest, mocking offence as you protest. "I'm your girlfriend—How is that lame?"

He rolls his eyes, his stupid smile still plastered to his lips as he leans forward and takes your chin in one large hand. He pulls you close, kissing your lip roughly for a moment before pulling away again.

Satisfied, you sit back.

Not entirely satisfied, Eddie raises a brow. "This is how you play. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Can't pick truth," he says, shaking his obnoxious head of hair.

"Then why is it in the title?"

He rolls his eyes. "Dare or dare?"

"Ugh!" you exclaim, but relent. "Dare."

He grins wickedly, like he's been waiting to pull this one on you since he proposed the game. You're suspicious that this is why he proposed the game—pervert.. "I dare you to wear the sexiest thing you own."

You screw up your face again, scowling half-heartedly at him. "Why?"

"Can't ask why. Just do it."

You roll your eyes and hesitantly stand, trekking toward your dresser. "Perv." He snorts. You open the drawers, looking through them with a sigh. You don't really have anything, you've never gone out of your way to fill your wardrobe with expensive, suggestive things. As you finally conclude that you have nothing, you decide that simple is best.

You pull open your top shelf and grab something, stuffing it under your shirt to hide from Eddie, who's watching intently, and shuffle into the bathroom with the command of "no peeking".

It takes you a moment to undress, and Eddie is left waiting impatiently to see the finished project, tapping his fingers on his thighs, drawing patterns on his knee. For a moment, he wonders if you decided to just jump out of your bathroom window and leave.