Prologue

(By original author)
"Huff huff huff"

A certain techno agent try to run as fast as he could while he holds his side that's bleeding, where he had been shot by one of the robots. He grunt when his side suddenly start to ache more. "Dammit" He whispers. At anytime a robot can attack him but he knows that the robots probably has been taken care of by his friends. But that doesn't matter, what matters is that he needs to go to the front of the academy.

Where was he? Unfortunately, he was got blast by that huge ass robot, which send him out of the academy gate. And as he was about to joined his friends to protect the academy again, 5 robots came towards him, chasing him, so he had to run away, which lead him to the arena. He manage to deal with that 5 robots and he is now trying to return to the academy.

As soon as he stepped into the academy, his hand which has been holding his side,falters. Cold breeze hits the techno agent's face. The moonlight makes the techno eyes. The smell of debris, blood, dust and despair in the air. Total silence, not even a sound of wind hitting his face and crickets reach his ears. The techno doesn't move at all as if unfazed by all of this, eyes glued to the sight in front of him.

Chaos.... a total chaos

In front of him, a lot of dead bodies, destroyed or malfunction robots and drones scattered on the ground. There's blood stained on the walls. All of them, every single one of them. The techno knows them. And to see the people you live with everyday laying on the cold hard ground lifeless makes him feel sad and angry is what he expect but this time he can't feel anything.... His heart feel numb.

Guess his heart is tired of the feeling to the point it got numb. When his mother passed away, his father and him were never same, his father got busy. He felt lonely. And then, Agent Rizwan betrayed M. A. T. A. He looked up to that guy a lot, so imagine the feeling when he found out Rizwan betrayed then. And now.... This. His heart could not take this. He's a human. A human with a fragile heart.

His eyes quickly darted at the sudden movement of a person chest raising up and down but in a painfully slow pace. The person is no other than the chief pillar of Neuro, Agent Zain, his hand twitch before he reckon for the techno to come closer. The techno boy wasted no time and quickly ran up to his mentor that he looked up to. "Agent Zain! Wh-what happened?!" The techno boy panics. Zain's eyes shift to the techno boy and gave him a weak smile.

"C-calm down... Ali....." Zain said as he cough blood with something blue accompanying it. The techno, Ali widens his eyes, concern and scared for his mentor. Zain tried to regain his breathing and composure before speaking. "I'm sorry.... for you to...experience this.. but, please.... be strong... just... like how... your mother named... you..." Zain grip Ali's shoulders tightly and hopefully. Tears start to build up on Ali's eyes.

"Be the great... Super agent as what... The project of... I.R.I.S hoped... heh.... you sure... do remind me... of her.." Zain smiled softly and he can feel his breath getting shorter. "Looks like my time ends here."  Zain looked at Ali with hope. "This may be the end of me. However... This is only the end of  the beginning for you, Ali"

 I... believe in.. you..." Zain says as his hand that grips Ali's shoulder loosen, his breathing slowly stop and his eyes slowly unfocused on Ali's face. That's the moment when the chief pillar of Neuro, one of the elite agents, Agent Zain died with a smile on the face as his hand fall to the ground.

Ali grits his teeth as tears spilling from his eyes, the feeling of sadness and anger finally floods in his heart. He grips Zain's hand. The I.R.I.S glitches dangerously and Ali scream out his bottle up feelings. And that's when the I.R.I.S suddenly glows. Ali's pupils turns electric blue, a few strains of his hair turn to glowing blue and his body have blue glowing lines. Then, he felt like the universe spun around him. He couldn't feel his body, speak or hear and before he knew it.....

He passed out

Before he passed out however he heard a faint "Save everyone, Ali" from a familiar voice.

________________________________________________________________________________

Be...

Be...

Bee...

Beep..

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ali groans and smash the off button on his alarm clock on the table. He put his hand on the forehead. But then, after a few seconds he immediately shot up from his bedroom. How did around his bedroom in disbelief. How did he get home? Everyone in the academy died. Unless... Someone called back up earlier and found him? He purse his lips. He picked up his phone that's on the table and turn it on. He grunts as he saw it's only 5 AM. When did he started to wake up early?

Oh, right. He tried to improve himself which is coming to school early and doing well in studies. He looked at his phone a bit longer, noticing the side of his vision is blurry. He rubs his eyes a few times before he looked at his phone again. He narrowed his eyes and looked at the writing below the time. His eyes widens and his blood ran cold. Why? Because the date displayed on his phone is the date that he accidentally joined M. A. T. A.