Chapter 7

Previosuly...
Meanwhile in the arena...
Ali look at the people he just beat. He was sweating but not tired. He wanted to tell Agent Dayang that he is done but then he heard music above me as a shadow of a vehicle appear below him

Everyone In Observation Room (except Alicia)/Ali:
"HOLY SH-"
The music:

____________________________________________

Present

An white jeep appear above him. Then the Mamak Maju gang came out of the jeep. Ali quickly dodge the attack by backflipping to the left as the white jeep came down heading towards him. As the jeep crashes and hit the floor, the gang consisting of Rajesh, Rahul, Razman and Rama (a.k.a General Rama) landed on the arena floor.
"Nice little trick Ali, but is it enough to beat me", Rama said.
The trio, Rajesh, Rahul and Razman charge towards Ali and use their signature attacks on him. Despite trying to use ther signature attacks 3 times, it fails as Ali kept dodging all of the attempts. As the trio charge again, Ali then use smoke and appear behind the trio as he equip his gun and shot the 3 of them in the back using an tranquillizer. The 3 soon fainted from it.
"Impressive Ali I must admit. But is it enough to be-" Rama said before an tranquillizer was shot in the back and he fainted as well.
Turns out Ali just shot the general at the back without any hesitation and waiting.
"Uh Ali... you are suppose to fight the general..." Dayang said using an microphone.
"I know but I got a bit lazy :/" Ali reply.
"Well did he beat it?" Alicia ask since he has beat everyone in the arena.
"I guess so" Dayang and Aliya replied.
"Ali please come up to the observation room" Dayang said to Ali using the microphone again.
As Ali walk to the door, the door open revealing several droids whom entered and using an enhancer, heal the injured aganets a.k.a the 1s Ali beat. Ali then step out of the arena and went up to the observation room.
"Good job Ali. I am impress" Aliya said congragulating him
" So do I have my roles back?" Ali ask the only available Pillar leader there.
"Well looking at the show you made for us and with your friends still shock about it, I think I will consider giving your original roles back." Dayang said as she notice the other young agents still shock about his performance especially Alicia.
"Well its already past 1pm so lets stop the test and have a break while I go and update the MATA Database to have your profile in" Dayang said as she checks the time on the holographic computer.
Everyone in the observation room then left and went to their own respective ways.
"Ali please follow me" Aliya said as Ali went up to her mother and follow her to an
... dorm?
" This is where you stay if you choose to stay at MATA. If you wanna develop things you also have your very own workshop here. Hope you like it son " Aliya said while showing her son the room. In it was normal furniture such as TV, a bed, a dining table, a kitchen, a private toilet and a personal workshop. All squeeze together in 1 room. The workshop is like 1/2 the size of a normal tekno lab to squeeze in together. It is also adjacent to the other young agents room. (Pretty convient I must say)
Ali went in his room. He was in awe looking at the furniture and all the nessecities he has in there.
"Alright I need to go now. Anything just call me alright?" Aliya said to her son.
Ali then hug her for a few seconds before releasing it as Aliya left the room and both wave bye to 1 another as the door close.
------------------------------------------------------------------
S

hort chapter because I been too busy :/
Ive been busy with tests etc.
I am currently back on Wattpad and I hope to finally update and continue the story!