Chapter 5

Previously...
"Ali you will now be part of M.A.T.A but I cant guarantee that you will get your original positions and roles back until the pillar leaders decide themselves" Jenny said.
"Its fine as long I can do missions like normal" Ali reply.
"Yall are dismissed since I need to discuss about you Ali with the pillar leaders" General said before everyone left the room to their own respective places.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Present
Ali was walking down the corridor of that safehouse until someone called him behind.
"Ali can I talk to you for a moment" the person called.
It was none other than Alicia who chase Ali from behind and walk beside him.
"So you really are not the same Ali I used to know?" Alicia ask as Ali nodded an yes.
The two began to chit chat about school and Ali's previous life.

Meanwhile at HQ's Pillar Leader Meeting Room...

"I am intesrested to see this new kid." Dayang said.
The General and the Pillar Leaders were discussing about Ali. All of them were intesrested to see this kid and test his skills.Apparently in this universe Djin and  Zain are still alive.
"So let me get this straight. He has been trained of all pillars and that he is an super as well as an senior agent?" Zain asked.
"I want to fight this kid" Djin said while munching on a Jelly donut.
"He said to fight him with everything we got and that he wants it on hard mode" General said making Ganz smirk.
"Good. I want to fight him till he goes to the medbay" Ganz said while Dayang just sigh at what Ganz plan to do to Ali.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile with the loverbi- *gets slap*
(WEI WHY DID YOU SAID WE ARE LOVERBIRDS - Ali
SORRY I THOUGHT YOU GONNA BE  WITH ALICIA SINCE PEOPLE FIGHTING A LOT WILL BECOME LOVERBIRDS IN THE END
-Author
And look Alicia doesnt mind it look at her- Author
Alicia was just blushing
WHY YOU- Alilicia
*began shooting at the Author*
Tatatitittutu I go first. RUN - Author)
Anyway lets continue the story :)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile with Alilicia

The two are getting along well despite the fact the "this universe" Ali was bullying Alicia, Alicia doeant mind now since this Ali she now know has a diffrent altitude and behaviour towards her.
"ALI WAIT UP!" Bakar called behind the 2
"What is it Uncle?" Ali asked
" The pillar leaders want you to know that tomorrow you will be sent to HQ for the battle. You will also be joining the Academy with Alici-" "with Rudy, Iman, Khai, Chris, Jet, Roza, Mika " Bakar said before getting interrupted by Ali.
"Seems like you know the Academy students well" Bakar said.
"I know all of them for a decade also I should probably go now since Dad about to be home" Ali said while looking at his watch showing 7:43pm.
"Alright see you tomorrow. Proceed to the same meeting room earlier" Bakar said as he and Alicia wave at Ali while Ali proceed to the secret elavator to return home.

The Ghazali's Home

Ali has just came back from the safehouse. He quickly get ready for bed, clean his room and keep his weapons in a box and put it under his bed. He then put IRIS on the table when a familliar voice call out his name.
"Ali! I'm home" the figure called.
It was none other than his dad.(of couse his dad who else his girlfri- *notices Alilicia's anger* nvm)
Ali went down from his room and went to his father. What he never expect was another figure beside him.

Aliya (a.k.a Ali's mother/ Agent Aliya)

"MAMA" Ali went to his mum and hug her.
"Whats wrong Ali. We just came back from your dad's business trip and you act like we havent see each other for weeks" Aliya said.
"I just miss both of you" Ali said before releasing the hug.
"Well I am hungry. How about we watch some TV while we wait for food delivery" Ghazali said while ordering food on his CyberFood app. (Just pretend Cyberfood exist like grabfood)
"Mama can I ask something" Ali ask while dragging her mom to inside of his room.
Ali then close the door silently. Aliya then saw something a bit too familliar on the table.
"Isnt this..." Aliya said whild picking up IRIS.
Aliya tried to use IRIS but IRIS just flash red.
" Mom I need to tell you something" Ali said as he went to his mother and began explaining to her everything.

15 Minutes Of Explanation Later...

Aliya lie down on his son's bed. This is an Ali from another universe whom is an Super and Senior Agent.
"Well you are my son now" Aliya said to his son.
"I got something to show you" Ali said as Aliya sat down on his bed while Ali took out that boz of weapons.
"These weapons look more advanced not even I could understand how some of these weapons works" Aliya said as she look at the weapons design while Ali told her the various functions.
"ALI, HONEY, TIME FOR DINNER!" Ghazali shouted at them to come down for dinner.
The two smiled at each other before going to Ghazali and have dinner together as a family.

The Next Day

M.A.T.A Safehouse
Ali enter the metting room. There he saw all the pillar leaders, Bakar, General, Jenny and Alicia gather there waiting for him.
" So this is the Super Agent you told me about. Doesnt seem that special" Ganz said as he try to punch Ali.
But Ali dodge his attack and took out hid Plasma Gun and shot Ganz at the back. Which make Ganz flinch.
"Is that all you got Agent Ganz? I thought you could do better" Ali said before Ganz try to punch him out of anger but Ali didge it again.
"Enough Ganz. Were here to test Ali" Dayang said before the meeting room door open as a tekno agent wearing an red suit and hoodie came in.
"So this is your new son Agent Aliya?" Dayang said while looking at the agent.
"Of course this is my son. As long he is Ali Ghazali I am fine with it"Aliya said.
"DEI WE WANT TO CHIT CHAT OR TEST THIS SUPER AGENT" General shouted.
The pillar leaders nodded with one another before signalling everyone in the room to follow them. Soon they reach an pod and they enter it. Heading to M.A.T.A HQ.
------------------------------------------------------------------
So how can right? I really want to write about these 2 loverbirds :(
LOVERBIRDS YOU CALL US CB COME HERE -Alilicia
Tatatititutu saya lari dulu bai -Author