Chapter 3

(By original author)

Dos tied Ali to a pole while Trez stands there quietly. Ali still have the lollipop in his mouth. " What do you want from me?" Ali asked, knowing the answer. "This has nothing do to with you." Dos said as she took a green lunchbox from his bag. She opened it and took a very familiar round object out of the lunchbox. "This is about I.R.I.S. Infinity Retinal Intelligent System. Small but very satisfyingly useful." Dos inspected the I.R.I.S closely. "But... You must already know that right... Agent." She said at Ali. Ali pretended to be dumbfounded "Agent?" He asked, bending his body forward.

"There's no need to play dumb." She glanced at Ali. "I heard that... M.A.T.A trains young agents. How old are you? 9?" Dos said. Ali's eye twitches in annoyance. "I'm sure M.A.T.A is still sane to not get a 9 year old involve with danger around Cyberaya." Ali said still annoyed. "So you admit you're an agent?" Dos asked with a smirk. "What? No." Ali said like it's obvious thing in the world.

"You said about me being agent and mentioned M.A.T.A which I could assume it's an organization. You also said that M.A.T.A trains young agents. Also you practically attacked me and my uncle who is a normal citizen none the less. From there, I made a conclusion that M.A.T.A is a secret organization that protects Cyberaya from danger. So no, I'm not an agent but thanks for telling me that there's an organization looking out for us citizens." Ali said as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, even a kid can figure that out if they piece together with all the things you've said." Nice save Ali. Thanks to Rizwan, he had learned how to give a convincing lie. Dos and Trez looked at the kid surprised. "Maybe you're not an agent but your uncle is...." Dos muttered under her breath as she remembered an incident between her and the combat agent that had happened when she infiltrated M.A.T.A to steal the I.R.I.S.

"You're very smart for a 9 year old." Trez said which Ali quickly glared at him Meanwhile, Dos walked to the computer and put the I.R.I.S on it. "Excuse me, I'm 12 years old- Hey! Don't touch somebody else's items without their permission!" Ali said angrily when Trez literally turned his bag upside down which makes all the items in his bag falls. Trez kneeled in front of him and pinched his cheeks. "Awwww. this kid looks so cute when he is angry." Trez cooed.

Ali seriously wanted to kick the big guy's ass now. A big hand rest on Trez's shoulder. "I'm way more cuter, you know." Bakar said. Trez growled and send a punch towards Bakar. Bakar dodged it, grabbed Trez's arm and threw his over his shoulders on to the crates. Bakar walked towards his nephew. "Ali, are you ok-" A purple pin flew in front of Bakar's face, a few inches away or it could've hit his face. Bakar looked at the source. He walked towards Dos. "Miss, I don't want to be rough so let's wrap it up nice and quick, okay? He said.

Dos looked at him with a bored expression. She kicked the back of Bakar's leg which makes him fall backwards. Bakar stands back up again."Come on miss. Don't be like this-" Bakar dodged when Dos is about to stab him with a purple pin. He slapped Dos's hand, making one of the pins fell down. Dos glared at him and continued to charged at him. Trez groaned and sat up "Grr" He growled, standing up. He ran towards Bakar, sending him a punch. Bakar dodged it.

Meanwhile, Ali is very unimpressed with his uncle flirting skills. He also wondered why his uncle didn't get to release him before Dos charged. Nevermind that, he can think about that later. First thing first, he need to release himself. He bit the lollipop in his mouth to pieces. He then proceeds to bit the edge of the lollipop stick until it broke and now the edge of the lollipop is sharp. He spat the lollipop stick onto his hand and started to cut the rope with the sharp edge of the lollipop stick.