Chapter 4

Previously...
"About that..... he synced with the I.R.I.S." Bakar said as he pointed at Ali. Ali slapped his uncle's hand that's pointing at him. "First off, don't point at me! And second, you told me to use it!" Ali exclaimed.

Rizwan looked at Bakar desperately. "Bakar...." He said. Bakar scratched his head. "Er.... sorry?" That lame apologizing attempt is replied with an eye roll from Rizwan. "Then let's go explain it to general." Rizwan said.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Present

After minutes of walking, they had arrive at the secret entrance... which is simply an old telefon booth. Bakar entred the secret code and the telefon booth went down. They all enter as the telefon booth went up, returning to its normal state. Soon M.A.T.A flying droids(idk what to call those flying balls) suit up all of them include Ali. Everyone except Ali were surprised to see Ali wearing an ejen suit with all the pillsr colours on it.( forgot to mention that Ali pass all the pillars and is an 4 pillar agent a.k.a Super agent)
"You are an agent??? Why dont I see you at the safehouse or HQ?"Rizwan ask bring shocked. "Yeah Ali. I never thought you are an agent" Bakar ask his nephew.
"I will explain later alright when we arrive the meeting room." Ali told them as they enter an elevator which will bring them down to one of M.A.T.A safehouse.

M.A.T.A Safehouse Meeting Room

After walking through hallways, they all arrive at the meeting room. General Rama and Jenny was surprised to see one of the pioneer's son in an agent suit.
"Dei! Why is Ali with you guys in an agent suit. Thus far, I dont know one of the pioneer's son to be an agent." Rama said as he signal Jenny to activate M.A.T.A droids to surround Ali. However when the droids put  out their weapons and aim at Ali, they quickly put their weapon down and came back to where they came from. Everyone in the room except Ali (of course) became confused and puzzled with the droids behaviour.
"Jenny why did the droids didnt guard Ali?!" General asked puzzled and confused.
Jenny sent another droid. The droid did the same thing as the previous droids but instead Jenny could read why the droids is standing down instead of guarding.
"You're... an senior agent?" Jenny ask shock at what the droids identified Ali as.
Everyone in the room (except Ali) was shock at Jenny's answer.
"Let me explain as he came to the holgram table and put down his weapons". Ali said as he put down all his weapons.
(Forgot to mention that Ali was an senior agent and that he has tons of weapons such as pistols(like Agent Zain), Katana(Agent Djin/UNO),gloves(Ejen Rizwan) but modified to also do the same thing Agent Moon has with her gloves, YoYo and his mother garsings. Last but not least, IRIS.)
"How did you get IRIS...wait I should be asking how did you even get these weapons" general ask.
"Agent Bakar told me to wear IRIS during the battle just now" Ali told general before the general gave Bakar a death stare while Bakar just signal an apology.
"Let me explain the entire situation. You may not believe what I will say but just trust me alright." Ali said.

30 Minutes Of Explanation Later

Everyone else in the room couldnt believe what Ali is saying. Stating that he is from the "future" but everyone started believing this since  he has weapons that looks more advanced and that he is identified as an senior by the droids.
"Before I enter as in my 12 year old body, everyone in the Academy was attacked by some group. I was the last 1 standing before dying due to my injuries. We all died defending." Ali said
"So you basically died and enter as this body? As in this universe?" Rizwan ask as Ali nods to the question meaning a yes.
General sigh before asking Ali.
"how can we believe what are you saying" general ask.
I can show you some images of the future and myself as he took out an watch from his pocket.
"That watch looks familliar... wait isnt that similar to Leon's watch?" Bakar ask in curiousity as the rest look at the watch carefully.
"This watch is modded by me to be somewhat like IRIS Override and have all pillar colours on it" Ali said as the rest of the people look at the watch's colours
"What do you mean the watch is 'somewhat' like IRIS Override. DEI! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THE IRIS PROGRAM!" General question. Loud enough for the other agents walking near the meeting room gulp. But this doesnt bother an yellow suit agent with an blastique and M.A.T.A engrave gravity balls on her back as she walk to the meeting room and enter it.
"Pa- I mean General what's the commotion about?"as she walk to the hologram table. Turns out this person was Alicia. She then  realise the person was a bit too familliar to her. Too familliar.
"Ali?" She call his name.
"Yes Alicia I am here" Ali reply as she look at Alicia with total confusion.
"Wh...why are you here?" She ask sounding a bit scared. She then notice the weapons on the table and IRIS. "How did you even get these weapons" Alicia ask as she tried to hold the Katana but instead she receive an minor shock."ow" Alicia said in pain.
"That katana has an fingerprint sensor so everytime someone else touch it beside me they will get a small electricshockalso why do you sound scared earlier?" Ali ask as he notice her tone was a bit more... less strict and scared unlike her usual tone.
"You dont know?" Alicia ask as Ali shrug as an sign of IDK.
"You...you bully me you idiot" as she tried to slap Ali but Ali dodge and hold her arm.
"Calm down Icha. I am not the same Ali you know" he said in an reply to the dodge.
"How di-" "He is not the same Ali as you know" Alicia ask but general interrupted her.
"What do you mean" Alicia ask.
"Can I explain first and show proof." Ali reply annoyed he keep getting interrupted and not able to show proof.
Ali then took the watch and place on the table then his Agent profile appear as an hologram.
"So you are an Multi Pillar and Senior Agent" Rizwan said as he,Bakar, Jenny,General and Alicia look closer at the agent profile.
Ali swipe right to show pictures he took using his watch (yes his watch got camera nice right to take some private stu- ok lets not talk about that) or from his phone.
"Heres when Agent Dayang gave me my Super Agent and Multi Pillar as well as the Senior Agent badges" Ali said as he show everyone in the room the pictures.
He swipe some more pictures such as pictures of all of them when they were older and some group photos.
"I look so old in there!" Bakar and Rizwan said.
"My mustache never change. I like that" General said ignoring his older self.
"You look handsome in there Ali" Alicia said only to realise what she just said to his "bully"
"Uh... ju-" "I dont mind Alicia" Alicia tried to defend herself but Ali reply with an idm look.
"Ali. how about we battle you and see how good you are. I want to see your skills and probably also make you lose" General said stroking his mustache
"I dont mind general how about you pull off your signature attack with your gang" Ali reply.
"Also put this battle to hard mode and lets battle at HQ's Arena" Ali said
"All right but we wont hold back Ali." General said.
Ali just chuckle before taking his watch from the hologram and wear it.
"Ali you will now be part of M.A.T.A but I cant guarantee that you will get your original positions and roles back until the pillar leaders decide themselves" Jenny said.
"Its fine as long I can do missions like normal" Ali reply.
"Yall are dismissed since I need to discuss about you Ali with the pillar leaders" General said before everyone left the room to their own respective places while Ali pick up all his weapons before leaving as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------
(So how? Can right? Idk if its gonna be confusing but I hope you will like it)
Manage to update some errors in the chapter.