Chapter 6

Previously...

"DEI WE WANT TO CHIT CHAT OR TEST THIS SUPER AGENT" General shouted.
The pillar leaders nodded with one another before signalling everyone in the room to follow them. Soon they reach an pod and they enter it. Heading to M.A.T.A HQ.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Present

Moments later, the pod reach their destination. Everyone left the pod and went  to the arena's observation room. As soon as they reach there, the rest of the academy students were there. Chris, Khai , Bulat, Mika, Roza, Iman, Rudy, Moon, Jet and Zass were all there waiting for this so called "super agent".
"So this is the so called "super agent". Doesnt seem special." Rudy said.
Rudy then threw a punch at Ali which he dodge, did a backflip and took out his pistol and aim at Rudy's head.
"So you wanna challenge me Rudy?" Ali asked as drops of sweat came from his head.
"Wait how do you know his name?" Iman asked making the rest of the academy students pay more attention to her question.
"I am from the future Iman. You may not believe me but just have a look at my agent profile and my pictures." Ali said as he signal Jenny to do what he says.
Jenny then open the holographic table amd show the academy students all the evidence and they were all... speechless.
"Well lets not waste any time. Come Ali follow me to the arena." Zain said as he signal Ali to follow him.
"No need i know where is the arena" Ali said as he casually walk out and head to the arena.
"Come whoever wanta to battle him follow me." Zain ask as Ganz, Djin, Rudy, Rizwan, Mika, Roza and Jet nodded while following the neuro pillar leader to the arena.
"We will stay here and watch while you 8 go battle Ali." Dayang said as everyone who refuse to battle Ali went to the window to witness this battle.
"Time to battle this super agent" Ganz said as they arrive at the arena.
Everyone in the arena took their positions and prepare for the battle.
3
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
START

Everyone went ahead and find Ali in that massive arena. Meanwhile in the tall trees...
"Haih this is gonna be fun." Ali smirk
As everyone went one straight path, Ali came flying from the tress using his boots and kick Ganz in the face as Ganz got knock down and fainted.
"GANZ!/AGENT GANZ" Everyone except Ali cried Ganz name.
Ali then landed and began to run backwards as everyone then use their full effort to hit Ali. Rudy tried to use his cuffs but Ali just equip his pistols and smack the cuff to the floor. Jet tried to shoot him while flying but without even any effort, Ali shot one of his wings which cause Jet to crash land to the ground and faint. Djin use his best move. White smoke appeared and Djin then appear behind Ali but when he try to hit Ali using his Katana, he never expect Ali's next move.

Another white smoke appear and Ali dissapear.

Ali then appear beside Djin and shot Djin using a tranquilizer ( forgot to mention that  the gun has diffrent types of shots it can make such as tranquillizer, lasers) which cause him to faint.
Ali then stop running while he take a deep breathe. He then take a look at his watch. Zain, Rudy, Mika and Roza charge at him. Zain, Rudy and Roza tried to shoot Ali but then, Ali then block all the shots using his Katana and using his tactic earlier, use white smoke and appear behind all of them. Ali then shot Rudy and Roza in the neck as both of them faint from the shot. Ali landed perfectly as the remaining 2 were shock from his attack.
"RUDY ROZA" Mika said as she then charge at Ali.
"AGENT MIKA WAIT" Zain tried to stop her but failed as Mika tried to punch Ali but Ali dodge it effortlessly and shot Mika using his tranquillizer in the arm which cause her to faint too.
"You know Agent Zain, you were my favourite person to go to during my academy training since you always never give up on me." Ali said as him and Zain look at each other.
"Well Ali its you and me now." Zain said as he charge at Ali.
Ali then took another deep breath as Zain shoot him. Ali then block it using his katana as Zain tried to him him with his pistols but failed as Ali dodge it. Ali then use his boots kick the leader in the neck as the leader got push. While Zain caress his neck, Ali took the opportunity to shoot Zain's arm. Zain tried to dodge it but failed as the teanquillizer hit his arm as he faint.

Meanwhile in the observation room...

Everyone in the control room was shock at Ali's attack and moves.
"Seems like we will now have a super agenr" Aliya said as Dayang and Jenny nodded.
" Wait a minute wheres general?" Dayang ask as everyone in the room tried to find the guy. Then they heard something

Meanwhile in the arena...
Ali look at the people he just beat. He was sweating but not tired. He wanted to tell Agent Dayang that he is done but then he heard music above me as a shadow of a vehicle appear below him

Everyone In Observation Room (except Alicia)/Ali:
"HOLY SH-"
The music:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats the end of this chapter hope you enjoy it :)
I apologise if its a bit shorter quite busy with school and there is god damn phone restrictions :/ really who god damn parents will restrict their kids nowadays :(
Anyway I will try to update as frequent as I can but with school and all and my energy it varies...
Will definitely update once a week though :)