Chapter Two.

Grey Alexander

Grey Alexander.

Looking around the cafeteria, I spot Matt and Aiden chatting to girls that look exactly like how Aria described.

Nudging her shoulder with mine and point towards the table where the five of them sat. "Over there." I tell her.

She nods before looking back at me, "Totally saw them. Perks of being short." She says sarcastically.

I smirk before gently shoving her forward. She turns around and gives me the middle finger before heading towards the crowded table.

Aria waves at them before exclaiming, "Hey guys!"

All the girls look up at her and smile widely. Their eyes widen before bombarding her with questions "Who the fuck did that to you?" The raven hair girls states angrily.

Aria rolls her eyes before sitting down next to me. I quickly change spots with her because I don't want her to strain her neck from trying to talk to her friends. Now she is on the inside and I'm on the outside of the table. She turns to me before patting me on the cheek gently.

I finally got to know their names while Aria introduced me and the guys to her friends. Savannah is the blonde, Abigail or Abby is the red-head and Dalia is the raven haired girl.

I'm not gonna lie but their names fit their personality.

"Dalia calm down alright. I'm fine." Aria tells her before eating small bits of her sandwich. I noticed that she covers her face when she's eating and doesn't take large chunks.

"You're fine?" Dalia exaggerates. "Look at your face Aria! Whoever did it could have easily broken your fucking nose!" She exclaims.

I nudge Aria and her head turn towards me. "You actually weren't fine." I tell her.

She gives me a seriously look and glares at me before turning around before telling them, "Okay, so I wasn't fine. I was a little dizzy but Grey was there and helped me."

Savannah looks at me from across the table, "Did you see who did it?" She asks. I wasn't paying attention until I felt a harsh kick on my shin. I look up and see Matt glaring at me.

I look at him and secretly give him the finger before turning to Savannah, "No I didn't, I was coming from the bathroom." I tell her.

She nods before talking with Abby.

We continue to talk for a while until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around a see a tall, long blonde haired girl with horribly done makeup.

I turn around and raise an eyebrow, "Can I help you?" I ask with a bored tone.

"Hi! I'm Maxine, I'm one of Aria's friends and I just wanted to introduce myself." She tells me while setting a hand on my shoulder. Her nails are covered in a very vibrant pink colour and are extremely long. "Anyway I just wanted to give you this," She hands me a piece of paper with her number and address on it. "Anyway call me." She ends not before turning down to look at Aria, "Hope you feel better boo."