Chapter Five.

Aria Stone

Aria Stone.

"See you in bio?" I ask as we step into the stupid school building.

Grey nods and takes off in a different direction. Heading to my locker, I see Dalia waiting there, sitting on the floor crossed legged with headphones in and a book in her lap.

She's wearing a one shoulder-cropped gray shirt, a black skirt, ripped up tights, boots and jewellery with her shoulder length hair behind her ears. From where I am, she has her usual makeup on consisting of, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

She is utterly beautiful. No wonder Matt has her.

When I approach my locker, she doesn't seem to take any notice I'm here so I gently tap my foot on her thigh and she looks first at my leg then finally meets my eyes.

She furrows her thick eyebrows and takes out her headphones. When she puts them down, I hear some Tupac but I'm not too sure. "You alright girly?" She asks while looking at me from her seated position.

I bend down and unzip my bag and take out all the unnecessary shit I don't need like my biology, accounting and whatever the fuck.

I stand up and put them in my locker and take out my math shit, the rest of my english and grab my art supplies. I bend back down and stuff them in my bag and zip it back up before locking the locker again.

Once it's closed, I lean forward and lean my forehead against the cool metal. A tap is against my thigh and I look down st Dalia who has a look of concern on her features. More than concern actually.

She stands up and makes me stand up to my full height but she still towers over me. "What happened?" She asks in a worried tone.

I wipe under my eyes and wince at the feeling of the bruise. "Nothing." I dismiss. "I'll be fine." I tell her.

She raises an eyebrow like she doesn't believe me and continues on. "What's wrong?" She demands.

I sigh and roll my eyes and sit down with my back against the locker and she joins me. With our asses on the freezing tile floor, I tell her about how my parents didn't come home and that I haven't slept.

The bell for first class went off and she stands up and grabs all her stuff and pack it into her bag. "You can tell me everything you know." She reminds me. "That's what friends are for." She tells me in a teasing tone.

I whine and shove her slender shoulder before giving the finger. "Shut up." I tell her. "Now go find your boyfriend. And I still need to know when that happened." I shout at her when she starts running away.