Chapter Nine.

Grey's POV

Grey's POV.

Standing in Dad's office, my body is stiff and my fists are clenched in rage.

He has his hands braced on the mahogany desk and his head held low. He shakes his head slowly then lifts his gaze so he is looking at me.

"What?" I ask. The urge to punch this motherfucker is uncanny.

"You are in deep shit here son," he starts. I furrow my eyebrows and give a questioning look. Before I get to interject, he raises a hand and immediately silences me, "You and your god damn mistake has put us in this shit town! All the money you fucking spent, the house you made your mother and I give up, you should be embarrassed!" He shouts.

I flinch when he raises his voice but cover the hurt. "I did it for you! You were the fucking weak man on his fucking death bed! What I did was fucking valid! I did what any goddam son would do for any of their fathers even if they are assholes!" I yell back at him getting right in his face.

He puts his hand on my chest from getting any further. "You may be fucking ashamed for what I did and your reputation decreased, doesn't mean I wouldn't do it again! And also, fuck you for bringing up Aria's name when her name, shouldn't even be in your god forsaken mouth."

I'm so angry right now, I'm convinced there is steam coming out of my ears. "Grey, that girl, you should be embarrassed to be seen with her. She looks like a fucking child. Have you seen the height on her? She is not what I usually saw you around back home."

I tug at the back of my hair and walk away from him and start pacing. "So what? Just 'cause she is more god damn beautiful than anyone I've been with, you don't get to like- I don't know the word-", I click my fingers to think. "Degrade her! She actually gets to know me. Yes, I've known her for like three weeks but I have liked her more than I've ever liked you."

He gives me a pointed look and then smiles devilishly, "Bring her back here and see what happens to that family of hers."

I click my tongue then mutter, "Get in another hospital bed, I won't be paying the bills." Looking at him one last time, he has a glare permanently on his face.

Opening the door, I step outside and slam it so hard, I was convinced it was going to come off its hinges.

Taking a deep breath, I place my hand on my heart to calm my nerves before heading back to my room to get Aria. Opening the door with a hand on my chest, I take a deep breath.

"Hey, what did you-", I cut my sentence short when I don't see her in my room. Furrowing my eyebrows, I look around in search of her converse or phone to see if she's still here.

Knocking on the en-suite door, I call out her name but I don't get an answer. Leaving my room, I head downstairs avoiding my father's gaze. I burst into the living room to see Mom sitting on the couch with Luke on her lap.