Chapter Seven.

Aria Stone

Aria Stone.

I didn't plan on coming over to Grey's today but, my sister -Cleo- is being a total bitch towards me. It doesn't help that she knew our parents died but decided not to tell me.

When the cops showed up this morning, it felt like the world just crumbled underneath my weight. The thought of telling someone what was going on in my head in that moment isn't an easy thing to say.

I was getting texts from Dalia, Abby and not so much Savannah but more missed calls from her, even some texts from the guys I had met earlier last week or so.

The thought of Grey witnessing me having a second panic attack made me feel embarrassed. I've always had anxiety but, when you find out the people who raised you you're entire existence died in a matter of moments, is earth shattering.

I didn't want to be alone, so when I was crying in my room, Grey's mom, -Linda- came up and told me it was alright to be upset. So there I laid, crying till I went numb while Luke was by my side with his forehead against my back sleeping soundly.

Just Luke laying there next to me, calmed my racing heart while Grey's mom consoled me. Once they left, I went downstairs and was about to take Peaches upstairs to cuddle when Cleo stopped me. "You know they died last Tuesday right?" She remarks.

I let out a shaky breath and turn to face her, "Have a little respect would you. Our parents just died. How are you not even a little upset?" I ask while playing with my ring.

"Why would I be upset? They kicked me out when I was eighteen. Haven't heard from them."

I fight the urge to slap her but I just beckon Peaches over and she comes over and rubs herself against my leg. "Grow up." I tell her while grabbing a glass of water. "You shouldn't have brought all your side fucks over here." I tell her lastly before heading upstairs.

I lie down in my bed with Peaches beside me snoring softly while tears flow down my cheeks. I close my eyes and drift off to the sound of my dog's breath consuming the room.

I couldn't stand the bullshit coming out of Cleo's mouth so I had to leave.

That's how I found myself standing outside Grey's house contemplating if I should bother him and his family.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" Grey asks while eating the last sausage.

I shrug a shoulder and glance down at my cup at tea before taking a sip. "Don't you have homework?" I ask while holding the cup for warmth.