Chapter Six.

Grey Alexander

Grey Alexander.

Once I dropped Ria at home after the fiasco on the stairs on Thursday, she hasn't been herself. She rarely smiles unless I crack a stupid joke or something.

And she doesn't look healthy.

She's gotten very pale and he face is becoming more defined by the day and she's lost a lot of weight over the last week. I've noticed she doesn't eat a lot when we're at school or chilling at hers or mine.

"Grey?" I snap out of my thoughts and look up at my mother. A smile immediately covers my face and she pats my cheek. "You alright there my love? You seem to be in a daze." She asks while mixing some shit in a bowl.

I nod and play with the pen in my hand, "Yep, just Aria, she's not herself." I tell her before writing some stupid shit on my copy.

I look back up at her and she has a sly smile on her face. I furrow my eyebrows, "What?" I ask.

She just lets out a sigh and says, "Nothing." She pours the mixed shit in a tray and puts it in the oven. "Grab your brother for me." She says before heading outside the back to her garden.

I let out an irritated sigh and get off the stool and walk into the living room and see blue and red flashing lights coming from Ria's house.

Shit.

I run back to the kitchen and out the door and look for Mom, "Momma, I gotta go, the cops are at Ria's house." I tell her hurriedly before leaving the house and bolting across the street. Cops scourer her house with several cop cars.

I try to get past one when a 'tall' cops shoves me by the shoulder and says to me while glaring, "Can't go in here sir unless you're family."

I glare back at him before muttering a "fuck off," before shouldering him to the side before barging in through her front door.

I come face to face with a woman who looks like Ria but older. Except she doesn't have those beautiful blue eyes and features. This one just looks like a bitch. "Where the fuck is she?" I demand while having my hands bundled in fists.

This short woman puts a finger to my chest and I'm very quick to remove it. "Get out! You have no right to be here." She almost shouts.

"I don't give a fuck," I turn my head and see my momma with Luke on her hip outside being held back by cops. I turn back to the foul woman and give her a final glare before heading back outside to shove the cop away from my mother.

I get right in his face, "Don't you ever touch my mother you understand?" I tell him before gently grabbing Momma and leading her into the house. She places Luke on the ground but grabs his hand so he won't go running off.