Chapter Three.

Aria Stone

Aria Stone.

Letting Grey into my house is new territory. I haven't had a boy in my house since I broke up with Chris.

Don't get me wrong, Chris was a nice guy but, he has no personality. For me, he was pretty boring. I consider myself boring but he was utterly boring that me you want to watch paint dry and you would be more exciting.

Putting my bag down by the door, I take off my white airforces-that are now covered in some red liquid- by the door while Grey does the same to his converse.

When Grey stands back up fully, he takes a quick glance around my house and looks back down at me. I feel tiny under his gaze, but again, I am quite short.

"It's nice." He says while taking a step around me. He looks at me then notices that I'm still wearing his hoodie. "Oh shit, do you still need to change?" He asks while stepping back over to me.

I look at him with my head tilted, "What? Why?" I ask confused.

Grey simply smirks and points to the hoodie, "First off, you're still wearing my hoodie 'cause that blonde bitch spilled some red shit over you, and you smell like citrus fruits." He tells me.

"Oh yeah." I say sheepishly. "Forgot 'bout that." I unzip the hoodie and fold it over my arm. I look at him and tell him, "I'll make sure to wash it, don't want it smelling like fruits do ya?" I say.

He reaches for the hoodie but I take a step back, "You're not washing it Aria, it's my hoodie." He tells me sternly while trying to reach around my back to grab the wet hoodie.

I nod and give him a cheesy smile, "Yes I am and there is nothing that you can do that won't make me wash it." I tell him proudly. "Now, I'm gonna take a quick shower." I tell him while grabbing a towel and putting the hoodie on the back of the barstool.

He nods and takes out his phone. "Do you want something to drink?" I ask, "Or a snack?"

He looks up from his phone and gives a small smile, "Just a glass of water will do Ria," he tells me.

A small swarm of butterflies goes off in my stomach when he called me Ria. A flush covered my face and I turned around to fill him a water. "Here," I mumble.

Grey just smirks and takes the water from my hand. "Make yourself comfortable, you can stay here or the living room." I tell him. I swifty turn around and suddenly remember, "Oh yeah, you're not scared of dogs are you? Like no trauma or anything?" I ask while grabbing the towel I set on the counter.

He rolls his eyes and smiles and shakes his head. "No Ria, I'm not scared of dogs." I smile and head to the backdoor to let in my three year old rottweiler.

I smile when she comes right for me, "Hi Peaches!" I say enthusiastically when she buries her self in my stomach. She barks loudly echoing the house. "I know, want to play with Grey while I shower?" I say in a baby voice. "Yeah? Go to Grey." I tell her.