Hot Potato

I think I'm going to write this one in Hunter's POV. This is for @gigi2234. I didn't get a name, so it's all just pronouns.

"Fuck."

I looked up from where I was sitting, wrapped in a towel and sweating like mess, to see another man standing in the shower across from the lockers.

What is he doing? I thought, trying to peer around the small block wall. Is he okay?

"Oh, fuck, babe. C'mon, get it all the way -that's it! AGHH!"

I stood up, holding the towel tighter to my waist, and watched as the man's face contorted.

"I'm about to c*m. Keep going, babe." Grunts, groans, and a loud, wet fist to the wall later, the man was spent, and I was waiting to find out if he was jerking off, or if there was a woman in the shower with him.

A pair of breasts appeared over the block wall, and a woman's mouth was soon on his. That pretty much answered my question.

I was hard in seconds. It had been months since I'd fucked, and I was definitely feeling it right now. Plus, I was still all sweaty from my recent workout, and the feeling of being sweaty reminded me of sex, and that always turned me on.

It was kind of a problem, actually. Like the time I auditioned to be a part of the Atlantic Records label...yeah. I was sweating like a sinner in the middle of "Better Than This" and God...my guitar was my saving grace that day. I was so hard I could have used my dick as a pick!

That would have been interesting, wouldn't it? I chuckled to myself, reaching down and rubbing myself out of instinct. I couldn't help it, but the second I noticed what I was doing, I stopped, slipping into my pants and hurrying out of the gym. I needed to get home so I could take care of this.

On the way home, I had to fight to keep my hands on the wheel. The tension was building inside me, which made me sweat more, which turned me on more, which made me sweat worse, and over and over again.

When I got home, I jumped out of the car, glad beyond belief to see my girlfriend's car in the garage. I pushed the door open swiftly. I may have forgotten to close it, but whatever. I didn't give a shit.

I found her in the kitchen, cooking potatoes to go with dinner. I walked up behind her and watched her hands working.

"Hey, Hunter," she said, putting the potatoes on the cooking sheet. "How was your day?"

I didn't answer her question. I was too busy watching as she fingered the potatoes. Her hands were so fucking hot, especially when they were wrapped tight around my balls...

I pressed my hard on into her backside, and she gasped, dropping the potatoes.

"Babe..." she said breathlessly. I kissed her neck, moving her hair out of the way.

I humped her slowly, and whispered in her ear, "Have you ever noticed that miniature potatoes are about the same size as balls?"