Gifts from You

Here's another for Nicole, because she wanted it. (: There's even a song reference! Enjoy! I still take requests. I can do non-dirty imagines, too, if you'd rather. (:

Is this...awww! She thought, picking up the rose that was laying on the kitchen counter, next to a note with her name on it. 

Nicole, it read. Meet me on the back porch. I have something to show you. -HH

Smiling and burying her nose into the sweet-smelling rose, she took the note and the flower to the back porch, where she saw her fiance Hunter sitting on...what was that?

"You put up a swing?" she asked excitedly, running over and touching the hanging wooden bench admiringly. 

He nodded, patting the seat next to him. "You had no idea I was so multi-talented, did you, darlin'?"

She laughed, curling under his arm and gazing out at the twilight sky. 

"Well, I knew you were talented, but I never expected this."

His chest rumbled as he laughed, and she leaned her cheek into his warmth. It was chilly in the early December air, but she didn't mind. 

"Well, you mentioned that it would be nice to have someplace to read outside, so I built this for you. My dad may or may not have helped. Also," he said, getting more excited as he hopped off the bench suddenly, leaving Nicole to squeak in shock. He took her hand and pulled her off the porch and into their little back yard. 

In the back corner of the yard, where a tree constantly sheltered the tall wooden fence from the sun, there was a brand new hammock, complete with a pillow. Nicole gasped, her eyes growing moist. 

"You bought me a hammock, too?" She hugged him tight, and he wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her there. "You are so good to me, Hunter," she whispered. He laughed and leaned in to plant a kiss on her lips. 

"You know, Nicole. You've been living here with me for a few months now, and I know it's been a big adjustment for you. I just want you to know that I love living with you. I think you're the best thing that has ever happened to me." 

Nicole gazed at him lovingly, afraid to break the moment with her words. She always seemed to say the wrong thing, and he always knew exactly how to make her heart melt. 

"I love you, Nicole," he whispered, kissing her forehead and running his hand down her arm to grab her hand. He pulled her into a waltz position, and gave her a cute little look. She laughed as him as he began to swing her in a sloppy circle. 

"Hunter, what are you doing?" 

He laughed, too, dipping her low and bringing her back up to pull her flush against his chest again. 

"What?" he answered, spinning her around like a ballerina in a music box. "I'm a good slow dancer." He winked at her, and her eyes lost focus. Wow. He's so amazing.

They danced for a while, laughing and tripping and kissing every so often. The sun set behind them, and soon, there was nothing left to light the night but the full moon and the smog-softened stars. 

"I love you, too, Hunter," Nicole finally said, when his hands had stopped twirling her and had just drawn her in to sway gently from side to side. She could barely see him, but his cheek was pressed against hers, and her palms were resting one on his chest and the other on his muscled shoulder. 

A moment passed, and Hunter's hands wandered up and down her back, each time going a little lower. She smiled as they finally landed on her hips, and his lips came crashing down to take hers in a passionate caress. She squeaked and pushed one hand into his hair, clawing to get closer with the other. 

When he finally found the strength to pull away from her mouth, her hand was down the back of his pants and his breathing was loud and fierce. 

"Come inside with me," he breathed, taking her hand and giving her no time to respond. She followed willingly, and the moment the glass door closed behind them, she leaped into his arms, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. He carried her to the bedroom they shared and laid her back on the bed, still kissing her deeply. His hands brushed her breasts, her thighs, her face, the space between her legs: everywhere he could reach. 

His mouth moved to her neck, and she took the opportunity to breathe, and reached between them to unbutton her shirt. She took his belt out of its loops and threw it to the ground, her hand making a trail down the front of his blue jeans, making him moan into her skin. 

"Wait a second," Hunter said, catching her hand as she tried to push her bra out of the way. He leaned over and clicked on the lamp, then sat on his knees and gazed at her. Her lacy black bra was hanging out of her unbuttoned and untucked pink work shirt, and her hair had most definitely been tossed and tangled in the last several minutes. 

"You are so damn beautiful, Nicole." He quickly stripped himself bare, then returned to sitting on his knees at her feet. Nicole bit her lips, letting her eyes trail hungrily over his growing erection. How could one man be so wholly attractive?

He caught her eyes and held them, his hand moving to grasp her foot and drag it up onto his shoulder. He kissed her ankle, holding her eyes, then moved his mouth slowly up her leg. With his other hand, he gently pushed her skirt up and out of his way, and pressed her other leg further away from the one that was draped across his back. He gently bit the skin on her inner thigh, and she jolted, pure pleasure rolling through her. 

By the time his lips touched the fabric of her panties, she was nearly panting with desire. He hadn't let go of her eyes for even a moment, and the contact was inflaming her even more. He hooked his fingers into her underwear and ripped them off her legs, keeping one behind his back and the other on the bed. Then he lowered his head to her core again, and let his tongue play in the folds for a moment. 

"You are so fucking sexy, Nicole," he whispered, moving up to he was positioned to caress her still-covered breasts with his palms while he gently grazed her earlobe with his teeth. She squirmed beneath his hand.

He leg, which he still had in his arm, was suddenly joined by the other, and he pulled both of them up to his shoulders. He locked eyes with her again and slowly, slowly entered her. Her eyes flared and her nostrils grew wide, and she dropped her head onto the mattress. 

He moved gently, methodically, and each bit of friction made them both groan in pleasure. Gradually he would pick up speed, but then he'd slow down again to savor the moment. 

Every so often, he would lean down to kiss her, whispering in her ear. "You're so beautiful." "I love you so much." 

When he couldn't take the slow pace anymore, he gripped her legs firmly and pounded into her, letting go of all his inhibitions and crying out in ecstasy. 

"Fuck!" she yelled as they came together, slipping over the edge and rolling on their sides as if in unspoken agreement. 

They lay there for a while, gazing into each others eyes and stroking each other's hair. Every few seconds, he would kiss her nose, or her eyelid, or her lips, or her hand, and they would smile.

"You are so wonderful, Nicole," he finally said, laying one more long, lingering kiss on her lips. 

She smiled into his lips and replied, "I get it from you, Hunt."