Somewhere in My Car

This is for @Hayley_Bryan13. Props for being the first to request a specific location! Anyway, this is kind of based on Keith Urban's "Somewhere in My Car" because who doesn't love that song? 

This took me forever, I know. And I have like, three others that I haven't even started yet. Sorry about that, guys. 

Hope you like this! Also, I kind of just assumed your name was Hayley, so....yeah. Thanks for reading!

"In my mind, we're somewhere in my car, and it's raining hard on the street light glow. You've got your lips on mine; it's gasoline on fire. I never will forget: you grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. And your fingertips slide up and down my back. Breathing hard, steaming up the glass," Hunter stopped singing for a minute to take a drink of water, then he looked over at Hayley with a smile that made her feel warm all over. All over.

"You know, it's not a bad thought," Hunter mused, turning on his signal and making a right turn at the red light. 

"What's that?" Hayley questioned, looking away from him and squirming a bit in her seat. Was it hot in here? 

"Sex in a car," he replied, turning, catching her eye, and winking at her. Her face flushed, and she crossed her legs. It was definitely hot in here.

She had been going out with Hunter for nearly a month now, but they had yet to be intimate. Everytime they tried, something got in the way. She was about to burst into flames wanting him. She only wondered if he felt the same way. 

She decided it was time to find out. They were headed to a symposium for the afternoon, but who cared when they got there? All she knew was that her v*gina was throbbing, and she needed him. 

She needed him bad.

Spotting a road ahead with a sign that read "Dead End", Hayley's lips curled up in a smile.

"Hunter, pull onto that road, okay?"

He looked at her sideways. "Why?"

She shrugged, acting the innocent. "I just want to see what's back there."

He cocked an eyebrow at her, but did as she asked. "You're something else, Hayley." He shook his head, laughing to himself.

The song on the radio came to a close, and Hunter adjusted the front of his jeans uncomfortably. Just listening to a song about sex in such close proximity to Hayley was driving him to distraction. His brain was repeating two words over and over.

Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. 

He adjusted his crotch again, shooting her a sideways glance, secretly hoping she had brought him to this secluded spot in the sparse woods to have her wicked way with him. She gave no indication, though, simply staring out at the trees with her hands folded between her crossed legs. Just where he wanted his dick to be. Between her legs...the friction driving them both insane...

"Hunter. There's a tree right there. Hunter! Don't run into it!" 

He squealed to a stop just before running into the very same tree she'd been trying to point out. When his heart stopped beating so wildly, he noticed that her hand was gripping his thigh, as though in the moment she had grasped at him for security. He looked at it for only a moment, then picked her hand up without a thought and placed it over his groin. 

"What are you doing?" she asked, but didn't remove her hand. Instead, she kneeded his growing pubic area in her hand. "What makes you think I brought you back here for this?" 

As she spoke, she drew closer to him, and nibbled on his ear.

He breathed deeply, enjoying the heady scent of her perfume. "I just had this feeling," he replied, moving his own hand down to mimic hers between her legs. She groaned, and pulled him into the back seat, where she situated herself on his lap and kissed him deeply, still kneeding his swollen erection.

"Hayley," he breathed between kisses. "Hayley, take your pants off."

She backed away and pushed her pants down to her ankles, and before she could say anything else, his tongue was there, in her most private spot, preparing her for the invasion that was to come. His hand pumped his cock as he licked her up and down, and she groaned in protest when he pulled away just before she came.

"Not yet, babe," he whispered, kissing her still-clothed breasts. "You have to wait for me."

With that, he was suddenly filling her, stretching her, moving in and out with an abandon that belonged on Discovery Channel. Moans and groans filled the vehicle.

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

"Oh, God!"

"Hayley!"

"Hunter!"

They came together in a mix of sweet, intoxicating agony, and breathed heavily as they attempted to right their clothing. As they got back on the main highway and rode down the road, still sweaty, but hand in hand, Hunter leaned over and said, "If you see another dead end, do point it out."