Crazy

This is for Cass, a.k.a. @hunterhayescrazed. Sorry it's so short. Anyway, hope you like it! Thanks for reading!

"Can we just be honest, here, Cass? Please, for the love of fuck, please, tell me the damn truth!" Hunter pinched the bridge of his nose. His frustration was coming out in whispers, and Cass crossed her arm. She wanted him to get angry. She wanted him to yell and scream at her the way she always did to him. She hated that he had so much control over his emotions. 

"You want the truth?!" She railed, shoving his chest and making him tak an involuntary step back. "I can't marry you, Hunter. That's the truth!"

Hunter sighed catching her hands before they could shove him again. "That's not what I mean and you know it, Cass. Why can't you marry me?"

"Because I hate you! I hate you, and I wish I'd never set eyes on you!" She knew she was being stupid. He had asked her to marry him a month ago, and she had been holding out on answering. She loved him; she wanted to be his wife. But she wanted him to show her that he was as passionate as she even more. So maybe she was intentionally trying to provoke him, but she had to know...what would it be like if his anger turned into passion?

She continued to yell at him, things that she knew would hurt his feelings and push him into fury. He was always so gentle, always so calm. She hated it. She was fire and passion; he was water and stability. They evened each other out, but she always wanted more. His lovemaking had always been methodical, slow. He'd bring her to the edge and then pull her back from the precipice, over and over until she orgasmed in a way her mind could barely withstand. 

But he never lost control. He was always in complete demand of his body, and it made her wonder if he had any passion for her at all. She wanted him to want her so badly that he couldn't make it to the bedroom first. She wanted him to rip her shirt off, or tear her pants down and fuck her without bothering to remove the rest of their clothes. She wanted to hear animalistic sounds coming from his chest, and feel him moving frantically within her. 

"You hate me?" Hunter's eyes had finally frosted over, and his hands pulled her roughly forward, so that she was flush against his chest. The look in his eyes was suddenly frightening, and Cass wondered if maybe she had pushed too far. She had never seen him like this. 

"You don't hate me, Cass. You're crazy about me." He bit her ear, almost painfully, and she gasped. "Want me to prove it to you?" His hand reached down between their bodies to shove under her short skirt. His finger pushed inside her, and he smirked. She was already wet, her fantasies having turned her on long before his anger had begun. 

"You can't lie to me, Cass. You're already hot for me. You hate me? I beg to differ. Get on the floor. I'll prove to you that you don't hate me." 

She sat down immediately, hopeful that he was going to act on one of her unspoken dreams. She splayed her legs, and he took her knees in his hands, lifting them so they were on his hips. His thumb ran over her clit, through her panties, and she stifled a groan, her eyes still clouded over with a fake rage. 

He stroked her for a while, until she was on the brink, and then stopped. When her body came down from the heady sensation, she realized that he was not provoked enough. He was still being too careful, too gentle, too methodical. They had not made it to the bed, but it was not enough for her. 

She decided to initiate herself. She took the collar of his shirt in her hands and ripped it right down the middle. He looked down in shock, but then anger filled his face again. That was his favorite shirt, and she had ruined it. 

"I can't believe you just did that." His tone was merely disappointed, and she snorted in frustration. 

"Damnit! Hunter, fuck me like a man!" She finally yelled, and pressed her hips to his harshly. 

He groaned, and unbuttoned his pants, dragging his d*ck from his pants and slapping her ass. 

"Say it again," he commanded, shoving her panties to the side and sliding easily into her. "Say it again! I dare you!" He pounded away, giving her barely any time to breathe, but she managed.

"Fuck...me...hard...Hunter..." she gasped out,  feeling her body spasm wildly. He didn't let her stop, but rode her orgasm over and over. Again she spasmed, then again. She was so spent, but he just kept going. 

"Say it again!" he ordered, and she did. "Fuck...me...hard..." 

Finally, she heard the grunts and groans she had longed to hear; finally she felt the urgency and passion she had always wanted. And when he had finally finished and they lay on the floor of his kitchen, still clothed, sore, and utterly exhausted, she was ready to say what she should have said a month ago.

"Hunter...I would love to marry you."