Double Entendre

So, I work in a place where I'm often having to run to the cash register at the front of the store with something from the back room, and I'll have to grab the customer on the way there, so I'll say something like, "I can take you up front, if you'd like," or "I can check you out, sir." I just realized today that this sounds very dirty if you allow it. So, here I am, allowing it. ;) Enjoy! 

AGAIN. I DO take requests. (: I can do non-dirty imagines too, if you'd rather have one of those. Just saying. xD 

Thanks for reading in advance! 

It was a slow day. It was a good thing, too, because only a few people had shown up for work today, and most of them were simultaneously taking a lunch break in the back room. Hayley was the only one still at work, but there was nobody in the store for her to wait on, so she just pushed a pencil back and forth on the counter in front of her and whistled tunelessly. 

The bell on the front door jingled happily, and Hayley perked up, seeing a very short, muscular guy walk into the shop. He wore sunglasses, so she couldn't see his eyes, but she instantly imagined them to be blue, because his hair was blonde and fine. 

"Hi, sir, how may I help you?" she said, her eyes dropping against her will to the place where his jeans were bunched up. She looked back up swiftly, feeling a raging blush bloom on her cheeks.

"Yeah, just let me get..." he listed some products, and Hayley jotted them down on a note card, careful not to look at him there again. When he was done with his spiel, she smiled at him cheekily and went to the back room to grab his order.

She leaned against the wall and fanned herself with her hand. Oh, my God, that guy is so hot! She peeked around the corner to see him tapping on the table and looking at the rack of brochures they had at the front desk. Since he couldn't see her, she allowed herself to visually scrutinize him, letting her eyes trail up and down every inch that wasn't hidden by the counter. He was a fine male speciman, that was for sure. 

She rounded up his order and took it back out to the front, making sure to smile at him again. He removed his sunglasses suddenly, and she sucked in a breath. His eyes were blue, and very, very blue at that. 

"Wow. You have great eyes, sir." She stared at him, shocked into silence by her unprofessional statement. 

He gave her a knowing look and smirked. "Thank you. You have great everything, miss."

She blushed, ringing up his order and dropping a few items as she tried to get them into the bag. 

He stared at her as she rang up his items, his eyes roaming her luscious body freely. Women like this could stir a man's loins right quickly, that was for sure. He could already feel her pull becoming irresistable, and it was so cute that she didn't even know the effect she was having on him. But he'd caught her looking at him where the seam of his jeans closed, and he knew she was just as sexually aware of him as he was of her. The air was charged with tension.

"All right. There were a few of your items that are on back order, so they won't be in until tomorrow. Is that okay, sir?"

"Yeah, that should be fine," he said, peeling his eyes from her chest and smiling at her.

"All right, good. They put the cash register in the front for some reason, so I can check you out up there, sir." She paused, her face turning beet red again. "I'm sorry. I meant I can take you up there, if you want."

He cocked an eyebrow at her. "Yes, I think that would be just fine with me."

She blushed even deeper, and he wanted to laugh. She is so damn sexy. Why aren't there more girls like her?

She got to the front of the store and flew through scanning his item. She read him his total, took his money and counted out his change. Then she handed him his bag and blew out a breath of relief. He'd be leaving now. He'd be leaving and she wouldn't have to feel like she was about to burst into flames. 

"Have a great day, sir."

Hunter smirked at her, placing his bag on the counter in front of him and leaning closer to her. "I think you forgot one thing, ma'am." 

Hayley gulped. He was very close to her now. "What was that?"

He laughed, reaching up and tucking one hand into her hair. He pulled her mouth down to his and started a furious battle of the tongues, right there in the middle of the shop. She enthusiastically responded, and the fire they were making could have burned down several villages. 

He pulled away abruptly, feeling an awkward strain his jeans and seeing the almost irresistable desire in her eyes. It was a dangerous, heady combination and he almost couldn't force himself to walk away.

But he took his bag in his hand and said, "My name is Hunter. I'll be back tomorrow to collect the rest of my things." He winked and walked out, making her hope beyond hope that he meant to finish what he'd started. Tomorrow couldn't get here soon enough.