Sweet Way She Leans Onto Me

Hunter's POV

It's cold. The kind of cold that sends any normal person running for the closest vender of hot chocolate or sprinting towards a working heater. Not you. You're in the open, under a giant Christmas tree in the middle of New York City, catching the snowflakes with your tongue and twirling around like a silly girl in a Hallmark movie.

For a while, I just watch you. Your eyes are the color of summer, and they shimmer like the ice that spreads across a pond in winter. Your chestnut hair always leaves the Christmas Song playing on my tongue, and I'm always wondering what you would taste like roasting over an "open fire" of our own making. As I watch, I marvel at how much you turn me on, even though you're swaddled in pound after pound of winter garments. 

"Hunter! Look! Mistletoe!" You call to me, jumping over and grabbing my glove-swathed hand. You pull me towards the plant in question, and I laugh at you.

"What is it? What's funny?" you ask, looking up at me adorably.

"Sweetheart, this isn't mistletoe. It's poison ivy." 

You stared a gawk for a moment, blinking more times than was probably necessary. I laughed at you again, until finally your eyes met mine again. 

"Well, I guess that means we don't have to kiss, then." I shook my head at you, reaching down and pulling you into my arms anyway. 

I press my lips to yours and watch the fireworks go off in my brain, feeling my whole body react in a purely sexual way. I barely ever allowed myself to kiss you this way: with passion and fire and desire. I wanted you to know that I want you...in every way.

Finally, you pulled back a little, and I looked down at you, well aware of my inappropriate arousal. But you just smiled at me, coming closer to whisper in my ear.

"You know what they say about people who make out under poison ivy, don't you?"

I scrunched my eyebrows. "I don't think they say anything about it, actually."

You laughed a little bit, nibbling in the hollow behind my ear. "Yes they do. It means we have to have sex now." 

The word immediately made my erection spring to life, and I pulled back to look at you dead in the face, judging your sincerity. "Really?" You nodded. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, looking for some kind of clue on your face. 

You laughed, reaching into your coat pocket and pulling out a hotel key card. "I'm pretty sure."

"Oh, my God, babe." I was shocked. We've been together for six months, but you were always insisting we wait. Now here you were, holding the most sexy invitation I'd ever received. How could I refuse?

You dragged me into the hotel room and let me back you up against the door. I kissed you for a while, slowly, methodically, building up the suspense and eliciting a few groans from you. My hands roamed over your body, still clothed heavily. I heard you moan as my palm slid over your breast, and your back arched. 

I broke away from the kiss, sliding my hand down your arm to grip your wrist. Staring into your eyes, I undid the velcro strap of your left-hand glove and slipped it off finger by finger. Then I brought your hand up to my mouth and kissed your fingertips. First the pointer, then the middle, then the ring finger, then the pinky. I took your whole thumb into my mouth for a moment, still not breaking eye-contact. I could see it in your eyes that I was driving you crazy, and that was exactly what I wanted. 

Next I removed my own gloves, and I tossed both pair onto the nearby dresser. I slid my jackets off until all I had left was a long sleeve navy blue shirt. I kicked off my shoes and motioned for you to do the same. Unsteadily, as I could see that you were getting nervous, you pushed your shoes off and peeled your socks off as well, then stood there against the door awkwardly. 

I came forward, pressing another steamy kiss to your lips, and taking your now-bare hand. 

"Come with me," I whispered, and you followed me over to the bed. Standing in front of it, I looked deep into your eyes again and watched your face become aroused as I undid the buttons on your jacket. "Tell me if I'm going too fast, sweetheart." 

You nodded, but said nothing, as your jacket fell to the floor, taking your scarf with it. Clad in your tight-fitting pale green sweater, I could see your nipples, hard from the cold and from my touches. I looked them over appreciatively, then looked back up at you.

"You're going to make me come before you even get undressed, Hunter. Stop it." You protested weakly. I laughed, tipping you over onto the bed. I kissed you again, both of us adjusting so we were more comfortably situated on the mattress, me on top of you. My hands roamed again, my calloused fingers pulling at the delicate threads of your sweater and feathering over your most sensitive spot. You began to tremble a little when I touched you more fully between your legs, and I pulled back in concern.

"Are you all right, babe?" You looked up at me with your arms around my body and smirked at me.

"No. You're driving me crazy. Stop talking and continue," you said, pulling my head back down to yours. I swallowed my laughter. You are so amazing. Moments later, I'd managed to remove the remainder of our clothing, and I had my mouth pressed to your left breast. Your fingers tangled in my hair and tugged as I gently bit your nipple.

"Hunter. I want to do something." I stopped abruptly, looking up at you in curiosity.

"Okay. What is it?" With a look of mischief in your eyes, you pushed on my shoulder until I was on my back, your hips straddling mine. Your chestnut hair was tangled and your eyes were staring straight into my soul as you leaned down and kissed me there just for a moment. I moaned, and the look on your face was one of absolute delight and pride. I laughed a little. You're so adorable.

Gingerly, you guided me up and into you, and then started to bounce. And oh, God, it felt so good. I helped as much as I could, grasping your hips and guiding them up and down, and pushing against you with my own thrusts.

The sounds coming out of your mouth were unholy, and the way you were biting your lip as you rode me was undeniably the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life.

"Ah, fuck!" you exclaimed, bouncing faster. I pumped harder, feeling you constrict around me, and wanting you to be the first to release. "Fuck!" you screamed again, your orgasm pulsing through you as you landed on my chest with a slap. I waited a moment, then flipped you over so I was once again in control.

"That was so fucking sexy, sweetheart," I whispered, biting your earlobe. "Now it's my turn. Are you ready for more?"

A wicked glint came into your eyes and you buried your face in my neck as I began to move again. Within moments, I found my own climax, and you followed me once again. In the aftermath, I held you to my heart, music playing in my head and satisfaction coursing through my veins.

"I really love you, you know that?" I said, kissing your forehead. You laughed, snuggling closer to me and pulling the sheet tighter to you.

"I've heard it once or twice." I smiled. You are so perfect. 

I take requests! :D Hit me up if you want one!

Thanks for reading!