I Think About You

This was requested by @Guitar_Strings_HH, so the dedication is for her! Hope you enjoy this Nicole. ;) 

"Exactly! He didn't get it, though, when I told him that joke," Nicole laughed, bumping Hunter with her shoulder. 

He laughed, rubbing his shoulder as though her playful push had hurt. "I just understand you better, is all."

Comfortable silence stretched between them as they continued to walk down the busy street of Nashville. Nicole bit her lip, looking over and seeing that Hunter's blue eyes were shifting to grey in the early-evening light, and he was smiling the sideways grin that always stirred and uncomfortable heat in her. 

"Gosh, this is so weird for me," she said finally, adjusting her bag on her shoulder and turning the corner. 

"What is?" he asked, rubbing his lip with his thumb. Nicole watched, the slightly chapped skin of his lip making an incredibly sexy scratchy sound against his calloused index finger as he rubbed it with that finger second.

She laughed. "Well, at the risk of ruining everything: it's been a long time since I've thought about somebody the way I think about you."

He chuckled, noticing the brightness in her eyes. The mischeif in them made him curious, and he scrunched his eyebrows together and asked, "What do you mean? What are you thinking about me that's so weird?"

Nicole shrugged. "Well, I think about you when you're not around, and not necessarily in appropriate ways. That's not really something I do." She paused for a moment, feeling his hand accidentally bump hers as he ducked out of the way of a lady passing them on the sidewalk. "I think about your hands a lot," she admitted. 

He cut her off with a laugh. "My hands? Really? Why are you thinking about my hands?"

She smiled and shrugged agian, surprised by how easy it was to admit all of this to him. "Oh, come on, Hunt. Be creative. I think about hold them. I wonder what they'd feel like in my hair...and other places, too. I think about the way they move on your guitar, and wonder if your callouses would leave red marks on my skin. I watch when you play piano, too. You have very fine hands. It's hard not to imagine what you could do with them..."

He laughed again, and blushed. He studied his hands for a second, and smiled at her. "Better put these bad boys away, then," he retorted, tucking them into the pockets of his hoodie. 

She bumped him again and he said, "All right. So, what else do you think about me?"

She bit her lip and smiled at him. "Well, there's this thing you do with your neck sometimes that makes your Adam's apple stick out...mm. Hunt, you have no idea." She leaned closer to whisper in his ear, "I want to bite it like a real apple."

He gulped, feeling an odd strain against his zipper. Why did that turn him on? 

"You're right," he replied, "That's a little weird."

Nicole shrugged. "I can't help it."

They just looked at each other for a moment, feeling the sexual tension growing. A couple ran into them on the road, effectively cutting off their eye contact, but when they came back together, Hunter took her hand and led her into the doorway of a nearby shop, under an over hang. She leaned against the glass display and he stood a few inches in front of her. 

"I don't mind," he said. "I think about you, too." 

She gave him a look, challenging him to say more. WIthout warning, he leaned forward until his face was mere inches from her neck.

"I think about your lips. I wonder what they'd feel like on my neck, on my chest, my hands...other places. I wonder what it would feel like to do what you want me to do with my hands. I think about you, on my bed, nothing on but a smile, and me, on top of you, kissing you like you've never been kissed."

Nicole gulped. Her hands had found their way to his chest, and he was standing only a breath away. His lips suddenly connected with hers, and she squeaked in pleasure and his hand found her left breast under her jacket. 

When they pulled away from the kiss, both pair of eyes were stormy and heated. Two pairs of lungs rose and fell rapidly over two hearts that were pounding far too loudly. Hunter pressed his hips into Nicole's, and she smiled, feeling exactly what he wanted her to.

"It's good to know you think about me that way, too," she said, letting her gaze trail from his eyes to his smile to his Adam's apple and further down. 

"Oh, I do. I think about you."