Double Entendre (Part 2)

Hayley sighed. Five more minutes, and she could leave. Five more minutes until the shop closed. 

She sighed again, thinking for the millionth time eight hours about a blonde boy who hadn't shown up to get his back ordered items...or anything else. Five minutes. He only had five minutes to show up. 

She tapped the counter restlessly, dealing with the last few patients and staring longingly at the door. 

Four minutes.

Three minutes.

Two minutes.

One minute.

Time was up, so she turned off the lights and filed out the back door with the rest of the employees. He hadn't shown up. Why was she not surprised? 

It was her turn to lock up, so as the rest of her co-workers drove off, she dug through her purse in search of her keys. 

"Where the fuck are you? God, I don't have time for this right now." She groaned, pulling out her wallet and digging around some more. 

"That word sounds sooo sexy coming from you, Hayles." 

She froze. Was that...? She turned slowly, and saw that it was, in fact, him.

"Hunter," she said in shock. "How did you...how did you know my name?"

He raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Really? You're wearing a nametag, babe." Her hand reached up to grab at the tag in question, and her cheeks colored. 

"Oh," she said, a little embarrassed. Hunter moved closer, chuckling.

"And damn me if I can keep my eyes off your chest," he whispered in her ear, his teeth grazing her earlobe. 

She shivered, dropping her purse and gripping his jacket, dragging him closer still as he began kissing her neck. 

"You aren't going to run away this time, are you? I don't think I can...oh, fuck, Hunter."

He laughed against her skin. "I'm not going anywhere, Hayles." He kissed her then, backing her up, tripping over her purse, into the door she had been trying to lock. Her hand roved over his chest and over his shoulder, all the way down to grip his compact ass. She tried to slip his jacket from his shoulders,  but he shivered, and she stopped.

"It's too cold for this out here. Can we go somewhere?" Hayley nodded, though she hadn't noticed it being cold. It was true, though. The little frog-shaped thermometer next to the back door said it was 27 degrees. Why did it feel like she was sweating? 

He grabbed her hand and dragged her to his car, leaving her purse on the ground. He drove like a madman through downtown, headed for a location Hayley was unfamiliar with. She didn't care. She kept her hand in his lap, grazing his thighs and his knees...higher...

They arrived at an apartment complex, and Hunter wasted no time in racing them up the stairs and unlocking the door to his place. His eagerness worked against him, though, and he tripped over a snare drum that was laying in the darkened way. He landed, one foot having opened a deep gash in the drum. 

"Shit!" he exclaimed from the floor, and Hayley laughed, groping along the wall for the light switch. She found it, flipped it on, and looked down at his slightly irritated face. 

"Were you having trouble with your rhythm?" she asked, sliding her jacket off her shoulders and gazing at him.

"My rhythm is fine," he retorted, leaning up on his elbows and kicking the ruined snare out of his way. "So it my stamina," he continued, quirking an eyebrow at her. 

She smirked. "We'll see about that." She sank to the ground and crawled towards him, tipping him back onto the floor and kissing him deeply. 

Only moments later, he had her pinned to the soft fabric of his bed, and his hands were devouring her breasts, his mouth toying with the skin behind her ear. Her hand drifted down to the front of his pants, and traveled back up to his chest when he took a moment to remove his shirt. 

Just as his hand slipped down to drag the zipper of her work pants down, his phone rang loudly from his discarded pants pocket.

"Shit." He climbed off of her, digging around his pants and instructing her, "take off your pants."

She laughed, locking eyes with him as he distractedly answered his call. She removed the rest of her clothes, slinging them to the ground and watching his Adam's Apple bob over a gulp.

She eyed his boxer shorts suggestively, and he obliged, dropping them too. By the time he joined her on the bed, she was wet and ready for him. His fingers swept down and into her, thrusting in preparation. His tongue trailed over her core, and she bit her lip to keep from crying out.

Finally, he took her, filled her, moved in and took over, with a rhythm that pounded like the bass of her favorite song.

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

They reached release together, both shuddering into orgasms at the same time. Hunter collapsed on top of her, and they allowed their breathing to slow.

"You know," Hunter said, sliding his hand through her hair, "I never did pick up my products."

She laughed. " Oh, well. You'll just have to come back tomorrow."

"Oh yeah?"

She rubbed against him sexually. "Yeah. I'll take you in the front again."

Part two because you guys wanted it. I take requests!