Chapter 03

TW: Ironically talking about selling drugs??? idk

You slowly opened your eyes because of the annoying light coming from your window straight towards your face, you quickly turned around to try and get more sleep in, only to realize it was useless a few minutes later.

After heaving a sigh you finally sat up on your bed and looked around your room, still in a bit of a daze. You got up and headed to the kitchen, sending a wave to your dad as you passed him, you went straight towards your fridge and got a fresh energy drink before grabbing a granola bar. After grabbing your extremely lacking breakfast you started your walk back to your room again, deciding to eat in bed while you watched some YouTube or something. After arriving and closing the door behind you, you sat on your bed and popped open your energy drink and tore the granola bar packaging on the top, trying to not leave any crumbs behind.

You grabbed your phone, ready to open YouTube before you saw a new text notification. Groaning, you opened it up, seeing the name Donnie as the sender you got confused for a second, before remembering the events that took place yesterday and thanking your old self for adding him as "purple turtle guy". Your mood lightened as you opened up the text that read

╰┈➤ {Donnie, purple turtle guy}: Good morning man! Me and my bros were wondering if you wanted to be in a group chat, so we could make plans for hanging out easier.

You smiled at that, these guys really were pretty sweet huh? You were about to say yes immediately before you remembered that they seemed to also enjoy hanging out with your friends yesterday. With a groan forcing itself out of your throat you reluctantly asked

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: Hey, that's cool by me, do you want me to add the guys I was with at the con? Y'all seemed to get along ✓

Just like last night, you got a text back kind of scarily quick. I mean, you liked people who texted back quickly, but they made you feel insecure about the fact that you always take two hours to respond. Eh, what can you do? You're probably overthinking it anyway, maybe they're just chronically online or something.

╰┈➤ {Donnie, purple turtle guy}: Uuuh, lemme add you to the group chat and we can all talk about it through there.

You were kinda confused about how hesitant he seemed about adding your friends but didn't think about it too much. If you were being honest, you kinda preferred if they weren't in there, this was your perfect chance of making friends who might actually give a shit about you. You just asked out of common courtesy.

Drawing your attention away from those thoughts you looked back at your phone to see a new notification already.

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ MAD DOGS WOOF WOOF BARK ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶

→ {Reallycoolguy69} was added to the group chat ←

What the fuck was up with the group chat name? You stifled a laugh before checking out the description and adding everyone to your contacts, as well as changing a few names.

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: Heya, it's me Jesse Pinkman, do you guys want some crystal meth? ✓

╰┈➤ {Mickey the scrunkly}: Um, what's meth?

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: Uuuuh, nothing you need to know. Anyway, do you guys want me to add the guys from the con or nah? ✓

╰┈➤ {Leo blue balls}: Oh fuck no, one of your friends called us furries and my forgiveness has limits.

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: I mean, you do fit the description of someone dressed as an anthropomorphic animal????? ✓

╰┈➤ {Machine gun Donnie}: I don't think I will even bother acknowledging that with an answer.