Chapter 07

TW: Suicidal thoughts and urges, this shit getting serious fr

You started to get the uncomfortable feeling of light directly hitting your eyes, you tried to turn away before the heat of the blankets was also added into the mix. You were starting to sweat, just great.

You got up with a grunt, rubbing your eyes of sleep before getting confused at the sight of your room completely illuminated by sunlight. Just what time was it? You looked over at your phone and picked it up to check the time only to see it was 12 PM already, why did you sleep that much? You looked at a blank wall, completely lost until the memories of last night started to flood your mind. Oh right you got high and returned home with your mutant turtle friends at like, 3:00 AM. Wait. Go back. Your friends are mutant turtles. YOUR FRIENDS AND MUTANT TURTLES.

You immediately got up out of reflex and walked around your room in circles for a bit. Your friends are mutants. Your friends are mutants and that's okay. That's totally okay. You're okay. You breathed in and out for a bit, fairly more relaxed than before you sat down on your bed again, grabbed your phone and opened up messages. You quickly headed to the Mad Dogs group chat and wrote a text.

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ MAD DOGS WOOF WOOF BARK ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: Hi, hello, good morning, good day, I just woke up and I have a few questions ✓

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: So, you guys are what? turtles? frogs? mutants? furries? ARE YOU FURRIES? ✓

You were about to put away your phone and continue thinking this over, expecting the guys to take their time to respond. However, you were quickly proven wrong as you felt your phone vibrate before you could even put your phone down. You quickly checked the message.

╰┈➤ {Machine gun Donnie}: Look, the frog thing I can overlook, but if you call us furries one more time I will buy a 10 thousand dollar fursuit and shove it so far up your ass it becomes a second nervous system inside your body.

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: PLEASE DON'T, IT WAS JUST A GENUINE QUESTION I'M SORRY ✓

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: But... you still didn't answer ✓

╰┈➤ {Leo blue balls}: Dw about him, we're mutant turtles.

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: As much as it hurts me to say, thank you Leo ✓

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: And can I ask why you guys are mutant turtles or is that like a sensitive topic? ✓

╰┈➤ {Mickey ~the scrunkly~}: Idk, it just kinda happened XD

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: Damn okay, that was a lot less convoluted than I expected, almost like someone somewhere was just too lazy to write the complete explanation on your origins. And like... what kinda turtles are you guys? Are you even normal species? ✓

╰┈➤ {The big red Raph}: Yeah, I'm a snapping turtle, Leo's a red eared slider, Donnie's a softshell turtle and Mickey's an ornate box turtle. I know my shit.

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: Uh huh, yeah, I totally know what those are and I'm totally not gonna need a few minutes to look them up on google ✓

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: Damn Raph, your species scare me, no offense ✓

╰┈➤ {The big red Raph}: What can I say? Someone's gotta be the big guy of the group.

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: Wait, wait, so Leo really was BORN with that yassified ass eyeliner? ✓

╰┈➤ {Leo blue balls}: I still remember you calling me pretty last night. Watch your tone.

╰┈➤ {Reallycoolguy69}: Okay, Donnie's a softie, still doesn't explain why he's the only one that has eyebrows but whatever.