A good Friend

The next day I was at the park with Alice and Ashley, my two best friends, we were talking about our plans for the last year at school:
- I wanna go to the Addams high school,- said Alice with the most confident face I've ever seen- there they got lots of things, even a private cinema for the senior year. That's literally the coolest high school.
- I'm gonna probably move to Florida with my parents next year, so I'm gonna be there at some high school I don't know yet.
- What about you Emily?- asked Alice with an excited face, waiting for my answer.
- Well, I'm gonna probably stay in our school until I go to college.
As I said that they seemed very chocked, because I was one of the best student of our school, but there were so many high schools better than ours, with better conditions and opportunities for the students.
- Yeah, I kinda like our school, and I don't wanna move to another one, and then I have Kevin.- They looked at me with the face, oh my god a boyyy??
- Oh my god Emy, isn't him the new student of our class?
- Yes it is, he's a really nice person with the best music taste, I like being around him.
- Wait, do you like him?- asked Ash with lots of expectation in her eyes.
- No, we're just friends, and you know that I don't wanna have a boyfriend, I'm great by my own, he's just a good friend nothing more than that.
We walked through the city after leaving the park, we went to a coffee shop near and asked for 3 coffees. We walked across my street when I turned around and looked I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Kevin staring at my house.
I was chocked so I went to him and asked what he was doing just staring at my house with lots of expectation, like something was gonna happen, that seemed weird.
He said he wanted to go to the cinema with me
- As a date?- I asked knowing that I hate love.
- No, just as friends- he said with a little smile in his face- you said you like dramas and there's a new one so I thought you would like to come.
- Oh ok, I wanna go with you.- as I said that his eyes light up like they were shiny stars- But, how did you know were I live?
- Well, I asked my friend Kayla, she's from our class and she said she already went to your house to make a group work.
-Oh ok!
I said goodbye to Ash and Alice and went to the cinema with Kevin.
We entered in his car and went to a cinema a little far away from our city.
It was a nice place and I loved the movie!!
Then he took me home and I spend hours listening to music and thinking about the day, what a great day.