Cami's view

Yesterday, it was Conan's concert. I was there, watching it with my friends Emily and Kevin, when suddenly Heather appeared and kissed Kevin. I didn't knew where did she came from, that was so weird, since they had already broken up, and I was just there, watching that happening.
Emily looked so sad, and, I was sad too, because seeing her like that always made me sad. I saw her pushing Heather away and kissing Kevin, I was so happy for them, because I knew they loved each other for a long time, but still... I was sad about me. Kevin has always been a good friend, my best friend, but lately I couldn't help what I felt... I liked Emily.
I know it wasn't right to like my best friend's crush, even more because they were dating, after all, but I loved her so much. It was kinda weird, because she was like, so stupid and dumb, but also funny and a good person in general. I couldn't really figure out why I fell for her, but the truth was that I was in love with her, just trying to push my feelings away until they disappear. One thing was right, if I needed to choose between Conan and Emily, I would, with 100% sure, choose Conan. Like, IT'S CONAN GRAY, THE BEST PERSON ALIVE?!? She could be my crush but Conan was MY love.
I woke up in the morning the next day after the concert very early, it was a national holiday so I had no school. Since I was at Texas again, I decided to call Kevin and Emily to go meet somewhere. I knew it was very hurtful to see them together, but they were my friends, my only friends at Texas, actually. I wanted to be with them, even if it was painful for me.
We decided to met at the park at 4 p.m. and maybe go to a Café after that and eat something.
I was sitting on a bench when they arrived. They were wearing matching "Superache is for virgins" tee's and were also holding hands. Even though they were dating, I could only think about running to Emily and hugging her for a while, and then kiss her, but that was a wish, not the reality.
I was going crazy, why was I feeling like this? It was just annoying at that point. I wanted a girlfriend, not a one-sided crush. My had always been full with delusions, at that point it wasn't surprising anymore.
They saw me on the bench and went to talk to me.
- Hi Cami!!!- they both said at the exactly same time.
- Hi!!!
- How are you??- Kevin asked.
- Oh, I'm great!!! I can see you guys are happy together, I'm glad!!!!
- Ohhh, thank you so muchhhh!!!- Emily said, she looked so happy...
- We were thinking about going to the Amusement park, do you wanna come with us?
- Ofc!!! Can we just go to Starbucks first? I'm really hungry.
- Sure!!!
We walked to Starbucks together and it was really fun. We were talking and laughing, a perfect day. Except for the fact that Kev and Emy were kissing ALL THE TIME.
I loved them both, but that was TOO MUCH. Liking Emy wasn't making that easier for me, but they were happy and that was the important. If my friends were happy my sadness wasn't important.
After we arrived at Starbucks they stopped kissing for a while, FINALLY. We ordered our food and waited. When the food was finally there we left and went to the Amusement park. That was probably one of the only cool places to go in our city, but the time there, was very worth it.
- You know your so cute when you sleep.
- Aw, thank you, babe!!! But, how do you know that??
- Well... I kinda watched you sleep, when we were at Lucas' house...
- Really?
- Yeah... I'm sorry Kev.
- That's ok, it's cute because it's you!!!
- You're the best boyfriend!!!
- And you the best girlfriend!!!
- Can tou guys shut up for a little? I know you guys are finally together and I am happy for you, I really am, BUT I CAN'T LISTEN TO YOU GUYS ANYMORE!!!
- Sorry, Cami!!!- they said at the same time.
- It's ok, but try to shut up, change the theme of the conversation.
- Ok, we will!!!- Emy said.
- Thank you.
We walked for some more minutes before we arrived at the Amusement park. It looked the same as the last time I went there.
I was walking to the first attraction, when suddenly I went against someone and dropped my coffee on them.
- I'M SO SORRY!!!
- Don't worry!!!- said the guy.
- I was so distracted, I usually am not like this, well, sometimes I am but, this time I was really distracted. My name is Cami, btw.
- My name is Ken, and this is my girlfriend, Barbie!!!
- Nice to meet you guys!!! Wait, your name is Ken, and your girlfriend's name is Barbie?!? HAHHAAHAHAH!!!!
- Is there something wrong with our names?- Barbie said.
- NO, NO IT'S JUST FUNNY. SORRY I AM BEING SO RUDE.
- It's ok, you're not being rude, just a little bit weird, maybe.
- Hey Cami, won't you present us to your friends?- Kevin said.
- Oh, they are not my friends, I just met them, but this is Ken and his girlfriend, Barbie.
- Nice to meet you guys!!!- Emily said.
- Nice to meet you too!!! Do you guys wanna come with us to the attractions??- Ken said.
- Yeah, why not??- I said.
- Ok, so let's go!!!
- Guys, I need to go to the bathroom first, I'll be back soon!!!
- Ok, honey, take care!!!
- I will!!!
Barbie left, she was sounding kinda weird. I felt something was not right so I followed her. I walked and walked after her, but everything was looking normal, until she went to the back of the bathroom.
I got a little more closer and I saw her with someone, a girl, and then they started kissing?!??
That was so weird, I needed to tell Ken. I had just met him but it was the right thing to do, but before that, I needed to know who was she kissing. I got closer until I could see her face, and for my surprise it was... Heather?!?
How was this possible??? She was just kissing Kevin a day ago, and now she was with... Barbie??? This was too much to figure out. I just ran away back to them before they saw me.
- Ken, we need to talk.
- Now? We are almost entering.
- Right now!
- Ok...
He followed me to the place they were, on the was I explained everything to him.
- You are saying that my girlfriend, Barbie, that I date for two years, and you just met, is kissing another girl on the back of the bathroom??
- Yes, it's exactly what I'm trying to say.
- You must be crazy, she's not like that, she's straight and loyal.
- I guess you don't know her that much.
- Of course I do, she's my girlfriend. I know her better than anyone else.
- I would not be so sure, if I was you.
- Are you drunk or something?
- What? No. Just follow me, I'm gonna show you.
He kept following me, for my surprise they were still there, kissing. We got closer to listen to them after they stopped kissing.
- Why are you still running over that boy, Kevin. He dumped you.
- I know, but I still have hope he will come back to me.
- What about us, Heather?
- I love you, Barbie. I really do!!! But I think I'm not over Kevin yet...
- You know that, right now, I should be with my boyfriend, right?
- Why are talking like that about me, if you are still with him. Like, do you really like him?
- I don't know. I just know that I like you more than him. While you are still obsessed with that boy who doesn't even like you back.
- I can't believe he traded me for that girl, Emily, she's so stupid. She even fought with me, she punched me in the face. She's so crazy, I can't believe someone can actually love her.
When I heard that my heart stopped. I screamed at her.
- HEY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?
- C-Cami?- said Heather.
- You know her?
- Yeah, she's friends with Kevin and that freak Emily.
- IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT EMILY, I'LL HURT YOU.
- What? You wouldn't.
- Wanna try?
- No, thank you. Let's go, Barbie.
- I can't believe this...- Ken said.
- K-Ken?!? What are you doing here?- Barbie said.- You were supposed to be with the others, having fun.
- At first, I didn't believed Cami, but she insisted for me to come here, and it was all true. Are you cheating on me?
- I can explain!!!!
- I don't wanna hear you. I don't wanna see you anymore... Have fun with, Heather.
Ken left, he looked so sad, and I was sad for him too. Sometimes the true hurts the most. I ran after him and hugged him, while he was crying over my jacket. We went back to meet Kevin and Emily.
- Hi guys!!! Wait... Ken, are you crying?
- Well, I saw Barbie kissing another person and told Ken to come and he saw them.
- I'm so sorry, Ken.- Emily said.- You didn't deserve that...
- I'm so sad, I loved her so much, but she loved Heather better...
- Wait... Heather? Like, Heather Heather? That Heather?
- Yes, Kevin. That Heather.
- No way, she just kissed me yesterday, and now she was kissing a girl?? Wow, this is wow.
- Yeah, that was my reaction too. But that girl is still not over you, and she hates Emily so, take care of yourselves.
- We will, Cami. I'll protect Emy!!!
- Awww, you're so sweet!!!
- You are!!!
- Ok, ok, guys stop. Ken just found out his girlfriend was cheating on him, be more respectful ok?
- I'm sorry, Ken!!!- Emily said.
- It's fine...- he cleaned the tears of his face.- Let's just have some fun together.
- Ok, that's a good idea!!!
We spent the rest of the day at the amusement park, having fun all together. On that time I could only think about the way Heather talked about Emily. She had no right to say those things about her, Emily is an amazing person and she was just jealous because Kevin liked Emily and not her. At least, Kevin has great taste.
It was already getting late. Ken had already left and Kevin too. There was just me and Emily there, just about to leave too.
- It was fun today!!! I enjoyed it!!!
- Me too!!! What a mad day, huh?
- Yes!!! I feel bad about Ken, he is such a nice person...
- Me too, but I needed to show him that his girlfriend, wasn't that perfect as he thought she was.
- You're right, Cami. At least now he is part of our group, so something good happened, at least.
-Yeah, let's think positive.
- I have to go now, it's getting very late.
- Yeah, yeah me too!!!
- Byeeee!!!
- Wait!
Emily stopped walking and looked at me.
- Yes, Cami?
- I wanna do something first!!!
- Ok.
I got closer to her, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.
- Goodbye, Emily!!! See you tomorrow!!!
- Goodbye, Cami!!! Go home safe!!!
- I will!!!
She left and I left too. I walked some minutes until I got home, and god what a crazy day. That day looked like a reality show, too crazy to be a thing to happen in a normal day. I was tired after all that happened so I just laid on my bed and saw a little bit of Heartstopper before I went to sleep. Heartstopper it's just the best thing ever. I love it so much!!!! That made me relax a little and forget about the fact that I caught a girl cheating on her boyfriend. That was very sad but now it was done, and the only thing I could do was sleep, and that was exactly what I did.