Chapter 4: do you want to fuck me mister Shelby?

We've been driving for at least twenty minutes, which is strange because I don't live that far away. What's even stranger is that we're not stopping at my house, but at Thomas'.

- um, you know that this really looks like a kidnapping?

- I don't like to drive long at night. He replied as we entered.

I shrugged and followed him inside expecting him to ask a staff member to drive me home, but he didn't. What exactly am I supposed to do?

- Can I get you a drink? Thomas asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

- I'd love to.

At this point I am.

- Valentina?! Said a voice in my back.

- Hi Charli!

The surprised look of Thomas satisfied me enormously and I congratulated myself for having succeeded in destabilizing him.

- Charli, go to bed, it's late. Say Thomas.

The child shrugged his shoulders and went back upstairs.

- May I ask how you know my son?

- No.

I congratulated myself a second time.

- Tell me, what am I doing here, Mr. Shelby? I ask after slightly lowering the pitch of my voice.

- I told you, I don't like to drive long at night. He answered after a few seconds of reflection.

Twenty long seconds passed during which our eyes did not leave each other for a second.

pov internal narrator

- Do you want to fuck me, Mr. Shelby? Valentina asked without taking her eyes off the man.

- Is this a proposal? He asked.

- a question to tell the truth ... Answered Valentina while getting her body closer to thomas'

He remained silent while the pretty blonde approached her face of his. Their lips were only a centimeter from each other, after a few long seconds in this position Valentina said in a sigh "good night Mr Shelby." Before getting up and joining the room she had occupied the previous night.

pov of Valentina

This was an interesting experience. My heart is pounding, my cheeks are cherry red and I'm dying of heat. A good night's sleep shouldn't hurt.

Wednesday, January 19, 6:30 a.m., Birmingham, England.

I have been staring at the ceiling for half an hour. Fortunately, I have recovered from yesterday's emotions. I decide to get up, because first of all, I'm starving and secondly if I keep looking at this wallpaper, I'll go crazy.I go down to the kitchen where Charli is visibly struggling to reach the jam jar and the bun on the work surface.

- Hi Charli!

Ten minutes later, I find myself having breakfast and talking about trains with a 3 year old. What is the world coming to? Between sips of coffee, I thought about my car, without gas, still parked in front of Ada's house. I swear that if I have to get in the car with Thomas Shelby one more time, I'm going to shoot myself.Well, speak of the devil.

- Good morning, Mr. Shelby. I say briefly before continuing my discussion with Charli.

- Valentina. He replied by taking a cup of coffee.

Valentina? Let's see. But what takes him? Whatever, I do not care.

Finn entered the kitchen a minute later and after some pleading, he finally agreed to take me to Ada's house to get my car back.

Wednesday, January 19, 8:30 a.m., Birmingham, England.

I was nonchalantly leafing through this morning's newspaper. My phone started to ring.

- Valentina Luciano. I say waiting for an answer of the interlocutor.

- Good morning my dear. How are you? Says my father on the other end of the phone.

- Very well and you, Moscow?

- Great, the Molotovs are less terrible than they say. How's business?

I had forgotten about business!

- It's looking pretty good.

- So much the better, I trust you completely! I must leave you my darling, business meeting. I'll give you a kiss.

- All right. I kiss you. I say before hanging up.

It is more than time that I refocus on business! Without a second thought, I call Thomas.

- Good morning Mr. Shelby.

- Valentina, you have found this number.

- I want to see the diamond and opium today. Called my secretary to make an appointment. I say as seriously as possible.

- Okay, can I have her number?

- Oh, but I'm sure you'll find it yourself. Good day, Mr. Shelby. I say before hanging up.

To be continued...