Synopsis

Samantha, the almost perfect woman who loves music, quiet places, indoor sports, painting and loves to be alone. She decided to go for a vacation in one of their farm, and then she will meet again her childhood friend who happens to hate her when she left the farm without saying goodbye.

Szymon, the probinsyana girl who loves everything in pink, loves to stay at home but also like to travel with family and friends, loves to shine someone's day, the only black on her is her black belt in taekwondo, and lastly, she's secretly inlove with her schoolmate slash her friend named Veina .

---

"Why, Mon?" nanlulumong tanong ni Sam habang kaharap si Mon na ngayon ay hindi alam ang sasabihin.

"Why can't you choose me?" nagsimulang tumulo ang mga luhang kanina pa pinipigilan ni Sam.

"Sam---" hindi natapos ni Mon ang sasabihin ng magsalita ulit si Sam.

"Because there's Veina, right? I'm sorry." pilit na tumawa si Sam ng banggitin ang pangalan ni Veina.

"I---" once again, she never let Mon to finish her words.

"No, it's okay." pinunasan nito ang mga luhang kanina pa nag uunahan, tsaka tumalikod papalayo kay Mon.

---

Freen Sarocha Chankimha as Samantha Cervantes.
Rebecca Patricia Armstrong as Szymon Savedra

Note: To those who are wondering, I changed the characters name.