Chapter 28

Szymon's

"Anong pinag usapan niyo?" kakabalik lang ni Sam ulit sa kwarto ko ng ayain siyang mag usap ng mommy ko kanina.

"About us." she smiled.

"What do you mean us? Nagalit ba siya?" I asked.

"No, baby. She just want to make sure that her daughter is safe." sabi niya at lumapit sa'kin.

"She's so cool, Mon. You will love her." bulong niya sa'kin.

"Did you asked something to her?" tanong ko.

"I'm not the one who should ask her baby. It's you." napayuko naman ako sa sinabi niya.

"Should I talk to her now?" I asked.

"Whenever you're ready, baby." Sabi niya sabay halik sa ulo ko.

"She is somehow cool nga, kanina nung kumakain she kept on saying jokes na palaging binabara ni mama. Napaisip lang ako if they still have a chance to be together again. I mean I still want to have a complete family." sabi ko.

"It's up to them if they still want each other, baby. But I think they still love each other, we just don't know." napayuko naman ako sa sinabi niya.

"Paano kung sa 'tin mangyari yun?" I asked her out of nowhere.

Minute's had passed, I didn't hear anything from her.

I just found her right hand lifting my chin to look at her.

"That would never happen, Mon. I waited this for so long just to be with you and I can't even live without you. You're my life now, my everything, my love. The moment we decided to share our love, we've been a part of each others lives. I just can't throw it away." I can sense the sincerity on her voice.

Oh I love this woman really.

My eyes started to get teary again. I mean, what did I do to have this woman?

"You're like a missing piece that completes me." dagdag niya.

WARNING : R-18 | READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili at kinabig ang batok nito para halikan siya.

It was a soft and warmest kissed that we ever shared.

She wrapped her right hand on waist and deepened the kiss

She pushes me on the bed and continue kissing me.

She's on my top now.

Her kisses went down on my neck and started putting some marks there. Oh no.

"Sam..." I bit my lower lip as I felt her tongue encircling on my neck.

"Don't put m-marks there ohh." I said.

She stopped on what she's doing.

"Oh sorry baby. I can't help myself." she said and kissed me on my lips again.

Her kisses went down on my neck again but this time she's not sucking it.

She took off my shirt that fast and starts kissing my upper chest.

"m-mm uhh..." she never stops there and made her kisses goes down on my navel.

She slowly taking off my pajamas until she succeeded.

And now I am fully naked infront of her.

"Gosh what a masterpiece." I heard her whispering so I opened my eyes at nakita siyang titig na titig sa katawan ko.