"Chelan x Yosafire."

(I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THE STORY:)

"Dear , Yosafire.

I want you to look after Chelan for the weekend because I have to go to a doctors appointment.Please relax and have some apple pie and juice.Make sure Chelan take her pills and go to bed early because she have this thing she can not control.No question needed but please look after Chelan when I get back.

Thank you.

From:Dialo.

Yosafire looked up from the letter to Chelan who was waiting for Yosafire to agree to the letter.

"So Dialo want me to look after you?"Chelan nod her head."well,ALLRIIIGHTTTT~Let's go and have that sleepover!"Yosafire screamed.Chelan nodded to wait for Yosafire to get her things from her house and to moved to Chelan and Dialo place.

*NIGHT TIME*

"So,ummm...."Yosafire broke the silence in the kitchen.

"......."

"Since there no apple pie and juice it's look like we can go to bed...."

"....hm."

"well,Let's go to bed why don't we~"Yosafire cheered.Yosafire fellowed Chelan to her and Dialo bedroom .Chelan walked to her side of the bedroom and got on her knees and prayed.

Yosafire walk toward Dialo bed and saw a note on the pillow.

Dear,Yosafire.

If you are sleepy on my bed please know that you can not forget to give Chelan her pills,If you did then hurry up and get outta my house.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

From:Dialo

Yosafire was confused, turning to still see Chelan still on her knees.*Hmmm,But if she is warning me then where are the pills?*Yosafire thought.

Yosafire looked everywhere,even Dialo secret(dirty)panty drow,but no pills.

*Where are they?*Yosafire was now confused and worried.She do want to tell Chelan where her pills are but,Chelan don't talk very much.*GHHHHAAAAaaaa!?I DONT KNOW WHERE CHELAN PILLS ARE!?*Yosafire was over reacting and having a shout fest in her head.

1 hour later
************
Yosafire was scared and was thinking of what happen if she was still with Chelan.

Yosafire left a littel while ago because she couldn't find Chelan pills,And she remember what Dialo wrote. *please know that you can not forget to give Chelan her pills,if you did then hurry up and get outta my house.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

From:Dialo.

Yosafire mind keep playing,But since she can't find the pills she have to leave and leave Chelan all alone.

Yosafire can't relax because she was worried of Chelan*What will happen to Chelan?*She thought.*What happen if I was still with her...would she...KILL ME!?*Just thinking about it made her so scared that the knocking from the front door made her fall off her bed.

"YOSAFIRE!IT ME!FROZE!"Yosafire got up and dust herself off and ran toward her doorway.

"Y-Yes?!"Yosafire screamed.When she open the door Yosafire saw wodah,froze and grora.

"Yosafire.We need you to check on Chelan."Wodah said.

"W-Why?"Yosafire said worried.

"Because we heard screams and moans coming from Dialo and Chelan place."Grora said making wodah and froze to blush."The noise woke everyone up and we thought you were the one up to something?"She question lastly.

"W-Well,I was suppost to make sure Chelan was okay because Dialo sent me a letter to check up on her and..To make her take her pills..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"But then when nighttime came I saw a letter on her bed."Yosafire took the note from her pocket and gave it to froze.

"You have been warned?"Froze said confused.

"YEAH THAT WHAT THE LETTER SAID!"Froze looked up from the note and shook her head at Yosafire .

"Dosen't mean you have to leave Chelan alone."Yosafire looked surprised."and you do know that you can just call Dialo right?"

"Ump!?W-Well...I-I...Don't have a phone."Yosafire looked away looking embarrassed.Froze looked shoked but just shook her head.

"Just go and check on Chelan,she might be in trouble or danger."Yosafire looked back at froze and nod her head.

"I'll do i-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!"Froze and every else covered there ears.

"GO.CHECK.ON.HER!"Grora yelled threw the screams and moans.Yosafire went back to her house and took out her earplugs,Then she ran toward Chelan and Dialo house,She ran inside and everything went quiet.Yosafire took out her earplugs and walked to Chelan room.

"Why did it get all quiet." She said.When Yosafire walked toward Chelan bed she saw movement under the covers."Chelan...?"

".........."

"Chelan...?"Yosafire was about to grab the cover when Chelan got out of the covers and hugged Yosafire from behind."GHHHHHAAAAA-Hmf!?"

"Yosafire~"Chelan said behind.For the first time she heard Chelan talk,But in this position.

"Chelan?"Yosafire stroll her eyes up and saw how Chelan eyes had turned red."Chelan...?"

"Hmmm~"Chelan was not in her pajamas but only in her underwear."I want you to love me Yosafire~"She said seductly."love me just like my love Dialo~"

"W-What are you talking about?"

"I.WANT.YOU.TO.BE.MY.LOVER~"

That when everything turned black.

*THE WEEKEND ENDED AND DIALO WAS COMING BACK HOME.*

"Hmm...I wonder if nothing happen this weekend...?"Dialo said.She want to pay Yosafire a visit but she didn't answer,So she just went home to see if Chelan was okay.*I hope nothing happen because I think I forgot to write that the pills were at macarona place.*But she fingered it out that Yosafire didn't answer her door.

So Dialo ran inside her house to see a mess.

"Shit..."Dialo walked to Chelan and her room to see that Yosafire was naked on the ground."...?!"
Yosafire had scratches,Red mark(Gotta be a hickey?),and bruise mark.

"Yosafire...?"Dialo whisper.She knew that she should had told Yosafire that Chelan have this strange personality she can not control.Wait,She did wrote it in the letter,That mean..."Did I forget to give Chelan her pills that mourning?"She walked pass Yosafire to see Chelan sleepy peacefully on her bed.

"Mm~"

"....Chelan?"

"Hmm?"

"What did you do to Yosafire when you didn't ate your pills...Did you did the same thing to me when I forgot to give you your pills?"

"...hehehahaha~...OF course I did,and she was better then you...my lover~"

"Hmm...Well here your pills."

"Hmm...No.."

"...why not?"

"Because..."Chelan walked to the floor from where Yosafire slept and hugged her protectly."I want her to be my NEW lover~"

*******

HOPE YOU LIKE IT BECAUSE THEY WILL BE A PART 2 ANYTIME SOON~

RAWBERRY X YOSAFIRE> next page