Rawberry x yosafire

(Hope you enjoy it:)

"YAAAHHHHHOOOooooo~"

"Yosafire, I'm only doing this because I own you."Froze said to Yosafire.Froze and Yosafire were at the library to study for there pop quiz but Yosafire whined the whole time of how Ms,Grief hate kids (Like Yosafire)To forget there homework,So she made them this rule.

"If you forgot your homework you have to pull all the weed from the ground!!!"

Yosafire shuttered of how ms,Grief almost change the rule by making yosafire clean her bathroom.

"We'll since you help me out on my quest then I'll give you my answers."Froze dugged inside her book bag and took out her homework."Here."Froze gave Yosafire the answer sheets.

"HUH?T-THANK YOU FROOOOZE~"

"SHHHHH!"People sh'd.

"*sigh*Yosafire if you are going to have to be loud you have to leave me alone so I can study for the pop quiz."

"Hmm~OKIE-DOKIE~!"There were more sh's.

A MIN LATER
******

"AAWWWWwwww!You guys are busy to!?"Yosafire yelled at Dialo and Chelan who were relaxing from drinking tea and study in ther math book.

"Yes."

"Mmhhmm~"Chelan mumble seductly.

"We'll I can just go to macarona's place~"Yosafire cheered.

"I thought macarona went to the retirement home to take care of her great great great grandmother?"Dialo looked up from her book to see a sad Yosafire.

"NNNNOOoooo...*Sniff.*....*Sniff.*...Why is everyone so busy!?"Yosafire question.

"I don't know but you can see if Rawberry or her sister Rasbel are not busy."

"*GASP.*Rawberry and Rasbel!?"Yosafire screamed.*Well,I didn't see Rawberry or Rasbel for a Long time*Gasp.*Maybe they need me to break there boredom~*Yosafire thought.

"We'll,Bye Dialo and Chelan!"

"Bye."

"Bye my love~"Chelan mumble.

"...did you say something Chelan?"

"Umf...no Dialo~"

"Hmmm...Did you take your pills last night?"

"Of course~"Chelan whispered.

"...okay."

*HAHAHAHhhheee!My Yosafire will love me!She won't even walk of what I'm going to do to her when Dialo leaves soon...Hehe~.*Chelan thought about.*Those stupid pills won't do nothing but make me think of more of Yosafire and me~*Chelan thought lastly and went back to read her book.

MINS LATER
*******

*knock*,*knock*,*knock*!

"Hmm~WHO COULD THAT BE IN THIS TIME OF HOUR!!!"Rasbel scream.Rasbel was eating her favorite meal of a humen.

"I don't know sister,but I do know its a demon~"Rawberry walk upstairs from her and her sister meat locker room and went to the kitchen front door to see a breathless Yosafire."Well,Well it isn't my favorite 2nd person Yosafire~"Rawberry said with joy.

"H-HEY!I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FIRST FAVORITE PERSON!??"Yosafire screamed.

"Haha~Just messing around,come in~"Rawberry open her door wider for her come in.

"yosafire~I haven't seen you for awhile!"Rasbel yelled with joy but on the inside screams EAT HER.Yosafire heard Rawberry locking the door behind her but she really bored and wanted to talk to someone that's not busy.

"OH,RASBEL!I'm sorry for interrupting you,but are you busy!?"Yosafire yelled from across the room.

"No,but we are going to cook something for dinner~"Rawberry said.

"So your not busy!"Yosafire yelled with joy."Well if you want me to break your boredom,I'm the one to help~"Yosafire pointed to herself dramatically.

"Hehe~Oh Yosafire,you always come at the right time to be so cute~"But in the inside of Rasbel says *She always comes at the wrong time and so annoying!*

NIGHT TIME
**********
*yawn!*I'm tired..."Rasbel looked up from reading and smiled at Yosafire sleepy face.

"You know what they say.'Littel girls should go to bed~"(I CANT REMEMBER WHAT SHE SAID ON THE GAME ON RASBEL SECRET)Rawberry nodded her head in agreement and got up and grabbed Yosafire arm and tug her to there room since Rasbel and Rawberry sleeps together.

MIDNIGHT
********
"Mm.....huh?"Yosafire felt arms around her waist."What the....?"Yosafire felt like she can't move and can't see."W-Where am I...why do I feel so cold?"Yosafire was now panicking but she felt someone got up.

"Well I didn't know you could wake up to what we did to you~"Yosafire heard Rasbel voice.

"R-RASBEL WHY CAN'T I MOVE!?"Panicking she felt someone move next her.

"Oh...Yosafire your awake~"She heard Rawberry voice as well.

"RAWBERRY!?WHATS GOING ON!?"Yosafire felt something cold touch her stomach and chest."EEK!?"

"Calm down Yosafire~We just touched you~"Rasbel said seductly.Yosafire felt someone finger go near her lower reign in into her inside.Yosafire moan and started to shake.

"S-Stop!!!"Yosafire finally screamed.

"Oh she so cute but she so annoying~"She hear Rasbel said."I'm surprised that you already came ...So cute~"

"Yes sister,she is really cute when she moans~"Yosafire felt Rawberry hands grabbed her breast."I wonder if you can take round 4~"Yosafire can move her body now but something is attached to her hands and and feet.

"AHHH NOOOOOO!?"She felt a finger go inside her.

"Sister I want to go next~"Yosafire moved her hand and feet to get away but it's going to take some strength."Hehe~Trying to escape huh Yosafire?"Yosafire felt the urge to moan but she want to not show them she want more.

3:00 am
******
Yosafire was still here.Rasbel went to sleep and Rawberry is nowhere to be seen.*I need to get outta here!But how!Rasbel is next to me and she would wake up and rape me again!?*Yosafire have to think of something so she moved her body a Littel and felt Rasbel hand slip away from Yosafire waist."Yes."Yosafire whispered and slowly got out of the bed.

Since Rasbel and Rawberry cut off the thing attached to Yosafire feet and hand she felt the bed moved a little.She knew that Rasbel may wake up and catch Yosafire so Yosafire ran outta of the room but she realized she still had the blindfold still on her face and bump into something."OWWWW!"

"*yawn!*Trying to run I see~"Yosafire took off the blindfold and turned around to see a naked Rasbel on the bed.

"EEK!"Yosafire turned and open the door and ran away.*GHHHAAAAA SHE AWAKE!?*Yosafire found the front door and her only sweater on the floor,she picked it up and ran outta the house and smelt freedom.

TO BE CONTINUED...
******
Rawberry x macaron >NEXT PAGE.

(I REALISED MACARONA WAS SOMETIME IN THE STORY SO I MADE A MARONA LEMON ON THE NEXT PAGE:)HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY😀