Rawberry x yosafire: part 2

*Pant**pant**pant*"Yosafire was outta breath and she was scared and confused."Why did they do this to me!?"Yosafire was looking at all of her buries and hickeys."What did I ever do to them?"

She started to stop running and started to walk.All of that running made her lower reign throb with pain and pleasure.Yosafire started to feel cold because she only wore her only sweater that was the only thing

on the floor and she is not going back in there to get her bra and panties.

"Yosafire?"She heard that voice before but she just kept walking."Yosafire!Please stop please,your bleeding!?"Macarona screamed for help but there were nobody here."Yosafire please stop walking or you'll just bleeds!?"Macarona was about to stop her but Yosafire want to leave the cold outside and go into something warm.

"Macarona I'm tired..."Yosafire clasped on the grassy ground and felt numb.*What's happen to me?*Yosafire was about to closed her eyes but she wanted to get outta here before rasbel and Rawberry comes and get her.

"Yosafire please tell me what's wrong!?"Yosafire started crawling and was almost there to her front door till she saw gray boots right in front of her."F-Froze...?"Yosafire looked up from the gray boots to froze who showed no emotion till now.

"What happen to her?"Froze looked away from Yosafire face to Macarona."I-I don't know!?She just started to ignore me!?"Yosafire didn't know what was going on.So Yosafire dropped her head and was about to tell what happen till she saw another pair of shoes.There were black.*wait?Black...shoes?Wait!Don't tell me...*Yosafire looked up and saw Rawberry.

"Hey what happen?Why is Yosafire only in a sweater~"Rawberry said cheerfully.

"N-no...Why are you here?"Froze and Macarona was confused but they kept listen."I thought you were still with Rasbel...?"Rawberry just smiled and bent down to Yosafire and whispered in her ear so froze and Macarona won't hear.

"Shhh...if you tell them what me and sister did to you...you won't walk ever again~"Yosafire stare at the ground and just nodded her head in ageerment."Oh,no!Yosafire said that one of those fire bats attacked her!"Froze and Macarona were shocked but nodded there said anyways.

"Well...Yosafire since you are injured down*cough*THERE...I will call kcalb and etwin to help us find them,but for now me and Macarona will go to the ghostly woods to find any suspicious."Froze said to the scared Yosafire"Rawberry!Help Yosafire rest and recover her injuries.give me a call if anything wrong happens...okay?"Rawberry nodded her head and waited for froze and Macarona to leave.

"W-Why did you do this to me!!!"Yosafire was waiting for Rawberry to answer when Rawberry slap Yosafire and pulled on Her sweaters."You thought that you will leave me and my dear sister by just running away~"Rawberry yank Yosafire hair for an answer.

"Y-Yes!"Yosafire was in pain.Rawberry was not amused with Yosafire answer and start pulling her hair more.

"Come on~Say yes with pleasure~"

"Yes~"Rawberry was pleased and let go of Yosafire hair and grabbed her face.

"Open your mouth~"Yosafire open her eyes to see Rawberry holding a pill.

"W-what is it?"

"Just to let you not feel pain~"Yosafire wasn't sure but opened her mouth and swallowed it."good~Let me help you up so you can rest~"Yosafire was cold and tired so Yosafire went limp for Rawberry to carry her.

"Good night~"Yosafire was patched up and was cleaned and dressed in her pjs."bye yosafire~"Rawberry turned off the light and left.

THE NEXT MORNING~
************
"Yosafire~Wake up~"Yosafire opened her eyes and to be face to face to Rasbel.

"A-ah...Rasbel~"Yosafire moaned.Yosafire covered her mouth and felt the urge to puke.

"Here's a bucket for you~"Rawberry gave Yosafire a bucket to puke in."Wow!You sure puke a lot~I wonder what it taste like~"When Yosafire was done Rawberry took her puke bucket to eat-I mean clean out for her.

Yosafire looked at Rasbel and felt light headed.*Why do I feel pain and pleasure at the same time...what was in that pill Rawberry give me?*Yosafire didn't know what happen till she blacked out.

****
Hope you guys like it

(KCALB X YOSAFIRE)>>>>>Next page.