Rawberry x Macarona

"UM,YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!"Macarona screamed from the phone.Macarona was in the hospital and she's just recovery from when Rawberry bit off the side of her neck and bit off half of her ear.Macarona had a phone call from Rawberry that she's sorry and want her to sleep over again but Macarona was confused and didn't like the idea."Rawberry are you crazy!?I know that your sorry but I want to live,not to be eating!?"

"I know..."

"Rawber-"

"Just come over...please."Macarona was still thinking.*Maybe I should come over...But why all a sudden?*Macarona didn't say anything back till she heard crying?"I'm begging you...Please come over..."

"Rawberry?"

"JUST COME OVER DAMN IT!!!"Rawberry hung up.Macarona looked at the phone shocked and felt guilt for some strange reason?

"Um,Macarona are you okay?"She look up from the nurse."Oh~I'm fine~"Macarona was just ready to leave but she have this voice telling her to *Stay for one more night.*

THE NEXT DAY(SINCE MACAROA CHANGED HER MIND AND STAYED FOR ONE MORE NIGHT)
****************
"Excuse me Macarona,you have a gift from someone~"

"Oh,thank you~Who's it from?"

"I don't know but she told me to just give it to you?"The nurse came in and gave Macarona a basket that was covered with a cloth.*I wonder what in it?*Macarona lift up the cloth and saw something red."huh?"Macarona yanked the cloth off and saw the scariest thing ever."IS THAT MY EAR!?"Macarona was shocked.The ear was in a jar and in strange fluids.*W-Why did she...*Macarona moved the ear jar away and found something crawling around and found that it was ants and catpiller.

"A-AHHHHHHHH!?"Macarona knocked down the basket and got outta her hospital bed because there were ant crawling outside and inside Macarona hospital gown.

NIGHT TIME
*********
"Are you alright Macarona?"The nurse said."Yeah I'm alright...I just got bit by ants.Thats all~"

"Are you sure?"Macarona just nodded and kept her cheerful smile till the nurse left.

Macarona sighed and started scratching her arms*Why did Rawberry gave me such terrifying gift*A LITTEL while ago when Macarona was getting bitten by ants she started to realized that the only person that would give Macarona something that scary was Rawberry.She realized it was her because when she was littel Rawberry gave her a gift that have spiders inside and the only thing to get the spiders off was for Rawberry to eat them up.

*If Rawberry really want me to come over something bad must have happen!But maybe I can come over to Rawberry place when the time is right.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)
**********
(SORRY I MADE IT SHORT AND SORRY I DIDNT MAKE IT LEMONY .I WAS REALLY BUSY SO TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU I WILL CONTINUE WITH THE CHELAN X YOSAFIRE STORY.)