Kcalb x yosafire:PART THREE~

(SORRY I TOOK SO LONG!I HAD SCHOOL AND WORK AND STUFF!PLEASE FORGIVE ME OF MY LAZY-NESS)

**********

~Back to story~

~~~~~~~~

Yosafire woked up in someone arms,She remembered everything and turned to see kcalb face.She can't see his face and just saw blur,She don't know where her glasses were but have a terrible feeling in her stomach.She felt sick and feel like she can't move a single muscles.She wanted to get up,but she just tried to hold her puke and tears to herself.

*Why can't I move?WHY CAN'T I FIND MY GLASSES!!?*Yosafire said to herself.

Yosafire was still trying to get out of here but then she saw a little bit of kcalb face.He was naked and had this strange looking tatoo on his chest.Yosafire can feel her arms and fingers and carest his tatoo.He had many scars and bandages on his body.He stir a little bit in his sleep and was wide awake to feel Yosafire touching his fighting scars and his punishment scars from when he was in that dark,misarable cell of darkness.He still remember the time when wodahs fought him,Etihw crying for him to stop and gave him that cursed tatoo.He remember everything and every single one of them.

He still remember the time he was called a monster when he walked pass the people of this village...He even remember the time etihw slapped him and looked at him with disgust,Wodahs still looked at him with disappointment when he even bring back that terrible pass.Kcalb is still what he is now but he have a feeling she won't look at him any more with that cheerful face and just looked back at him with horror.

Yosafire was stunned to see a big gash on his neck that was all the way to his stomach.She tried hold her gasp and puke but she just look like she was holding her breath with water.She can't hold her puke in anymore and just swallowed everything.

kcalb open his eyes and saw a green yosafire,she can't swallowed her puke anymore and immediately face first to the floor and crawled to the bathroom to puke in the toilet.Kcalb got out of bed and held her hair while she puked everything out.She was red as a tomato,she started to cry and puked again while kcalb rubbed her back and stare.

A couple of hour later yosafire ran away from kcalb and just ran out of the castle with a ripped swearter and torn pants with no underwear and bra.She coundn't find her glasses and just tried not to bump into people or be seen with her torned swaeter.She find her house and ran into the door,She open it and saw froze sitting in the kitchen talking to macorona.

Froze stop talking and saw a sobbing yosafire with her torned swearter and breast.

"YOSAFIRE!?WHAT HAPPEN!?"Yosafire stopped walking to her room and just turned to her with a cheerful smile.

"Haha~Oh,Froze~It was nothing...really nothing~"Yosafire was leaning her body on the wall to balance herself.Froze still didn't believed her and question her more.

"Don't lie to me and tell me what happened to you!?"Macorona got up to and tried to help her to sit down on her bed in her room and saw tons of bite marks and hickys.

"What happen to you yosafire?"Macorona said to her to try to get answers but she didn't get any and just saw more tears rolled down yosafire cheeks.

"I said I was fin-"

"NO YOUR NOT FINE YOSAFIRE!I SEE BITE MARKS ON YOUR BODY!NOW TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"Yosafire was cut off by Froze and just gave up and told everything.

"He....Did 'THIS"....To you?"Froze had this creepy emotion on her face but it disappeared with no emotion.

Yosafire nodded her head and just waited for Froze to say something but she just shook her head.