Kcalb x yosafire~PART TWO

Etwin was stareing at Yosafire blushed face and kcalb normal (grumpy) face.She was trying her best to know how this happen and when did it happen.

"Kcalb...I'm kinda surprised that you would do something like this...but Yosafire...umm,well?"etwin didn't know what to say.yosafire just dropped her head in shame."I didn't know you were...in the mood..."Etwin said mood by saying it with a goofy smile.

"I'm so sorry etwin!?It just...happen..."Yosafire was crying and she was blushing.all she want was to go home and forget that this ever happen."And I'm sorry old man!I just felt...sad."Yosafire took off her glasses and wipe off her tears.

"Well, Yosafire.Since you and kcalb have two lives...I'm going to have to know how,when,where you did it with kcalb."Kcalb looked at etwin and nodded his head.Yosafire blush more.She felt embrassed and put her glasses back on.

"Well...it started at old man room."Yosafire started.

A COUPLE OF MONTHS BACK.
*************************
*Gasp!?*No way~"Yosafire started when she saw kcalb back on his feet and healing.*Its a good thing that stupid sunglasses WHATITFACE and the dumb demon king guy didn't still your immortality~*yosafire felt a little woozy and sick.She was puking everything that she ate and she really was not feeling right.

But right to what she and lord kcalb story.

YOSAFIRE AND KCALB LEMON.
********
Wodah and grora was trying to feed lord kcalb,but he keep protesting that he can feed himself...not even froze or etwin can stop his protest,so froze ask for Yosafire help.

"Listen Yosafire...the only way I chose you to babysit lord kcalb was because you saved hafe of the village and kcalb,so are you ready to go to the palace or-"Yosafire stopped froze from talking and said a simple.

"YES PLEASE!~"

AT THE PALACE
***********
"HEY OLD MAN!~"Yosafire yelled making kcalb have a headache."Soooo...you feeling any better?"Yosafire was in kcalb room holding steam chicken soup and helping him lay down on his bed.

"*Sigh.*Yes I feel a littel better...but why are you here?I thought you had school today."Yosafire giggled nervously and placed the chicken soup on her lap and held the spoon up to kcalb mouth.

"Hahaha~Oh old man you know that half of the school is burned up right~"Yosafire lied trying to get him to not know that she forgot her homework and didn't felt like pulling weed out of the ground and she don't feel like hearing ms,Grief yelling at her for forgetting her homework again.

"Oh...?"Kcalb got this suspiciou look on his face,but yosafire just push the subject.

"Now!Old man~Say ahhh~"Yosafire was trying to get him to open his mouth but he kept protesting."Oh come on old man!You need to eat so you won't feel grumpy~"Kcalb cross his arms and turned his head.

"I'm not grumpy...just...mad."Yosafire laughed and made cooed sound to make him eat it."*Sigh.* Yosafire...I'm not a baby.I'm a grown ma-"Yosafire shoved the spoon in his mouth and smiled.

"Shh old man...your going to get sick if you don't eat properly~"Yosafire heard the door open to see wodah with sweet dumplings.

"Oh,well it look like you can eat just fine when Yosafire feed you huh."Kcalb grabbed Yosafire hand to try to stop her for shoving more soup in his mouth but Yosafire kept shoving the soup in his mouth more.

"Yep!He said that he was so happy to see me that old man thanked me for saving him~"Yosafire and wodah talked the whole time that kcalb just laid deeper on his bed with the spoon in his mouth.