Chelan x dialo past(Sorry.I forgot to publish this first.)

"OKAY STUDENT WE ARE NOW STARTING CLASS!!!"Ms,Grief said to all of them to get in there seats.

Dialo was new here,she really don't get along with people in this village.When her papa died she just became quiet the whole school years here.She didn't made friends,she was alone,She hate this school,and she hate her life here in this strange village.A village that have demons and angles that like being with one another is really...strange.

Dialo was just reading and eating her Apple secretly while the teacher was yelling about how Yosafire should always bring her homework everyday.*Poor demon.*Dialo said to herself when she see the littel demon girl bowing her head in disappointment in shame.

But since the teacher always get used to Yosafire forgetting her homework ,she'll just tell Yosafire to go outside and pull the weeds out of the school for her punishment,but Yosafire just got use to pulling the weed when she forget her homework.Anyway,Dialo just went back to her book and ate her Apple again when saw someone trying to get Dialo attention.

"What!?"Dialo said rudely to the girl with the blonde hair.She never saw her before.

"Hmm~"Chelan mumble something under her breath that Dialo can here pretty good."What's your name~"

"...Dialo."Dialo stare at the angle with confusing.She knew something wasn't right when the angle eyes turned black.*Huh?I thought her eyes were blue?*Dialo thought.

The angle eyes started to change back to blue and turned into red.

The angle smiled ear to ear and stare deep inside Dialo soul.

"Glad to meet you...Dialo~"The angle went up in front of the classroom and just stood there.

"Oh,Class!"Teacher said for all the student to look up from what they was reading."we have a new student that will be in are classroom for the rest of the school year.She is an angle that came from somewhere called heaven."The teacher was still talking about the angle.Dialo was listen to what the teacher was talking about when she told the angle to tell everyone her name,But she didn't say anything.

"Hmm."The angle said something but it look like she can't say it,so the angle whispered to the teacher ear and the teacher nodded.

The teacher gave the angle a chalk to write something on the board and wrote "Chelan~"

"Alright Chelan since you told us I mean wrote your name you can sit with...Dialo!"Dialo looked up from her book and stare at Chelan.

"Hmm~"

"..."

Dialo was still a little uneasy when Chelan sat next to her.

SCHOOL OVER
********
*sigh*Dialo sighed and was relief that it was Friday today.she can relax and not go to work to make apple pies and cake.Shes really tired.Dialo was about go to sleep when she'd her knocking.

*Knock**knock*"who's there" Dialo said putting her dress on.

"...."No response.So Dialo just opened the door and saw...Chelan."Hmm~"Chelan mumble something with joy.Dialo was still starring at Chelan to see what's is wrong.

"What?"Dialo was confused and didn't know what Chelan want, so Dialo just have a stare off.

After 30 mins of staring at each other Chelan gave Dialo a note.

"please take care of me~"That what the notes said attached to a bottle of pills?

NIGHT TIME
********

Dialo look up from her book and see that Chelan is enjoying the tea Dialo made.Dialo felt uneasy and upset.She just want to read and sleep and bake apple pies,but now she got to take care of Chelan because Chelan didn't have nowhere to stay.Dialo would say no,but her papa tought her better then that.just thinking about her only family she ever have was now gone.He was a demon,but he was old and he was sick.Dialo just can't stop thinking about how he screamed at her to just kill him already...so she ended his life.

Dialo wasn't thinking till she felt someone hand was on top of hers.

"Huh?"Dialo looked up and see Chelan staring at Dialo...not even making one blink."what?Why are staring at me?"

"You must be sad of your papa death~"Dialo stared at Chelan with anger till Dialo jumped on her table and pointed her papa sword.

"How the hell you knew about my papa death!?"Chelan kept staring at Dialo till she put her tea cup back on the table.She stood up and grabbed the sharp part of the sword."W-WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-"Dialo didn't finished till her beloved sword broken in hafe."W-wha...you...broken it..."Chelan looked at the blade of the sword and smiled.

"This old rubbish thing?"Chelan clenched the sword with her hand and open it back up to show ash.She put it on both of her hands and blew at it."Look...his gone~"Dialo had enough and grabbed Chelan collar and put hafe of the sword on Chelan neck.

"You are going to die!!!"Dialo didn't know what happen till her lips were smashed together with chelan's."mmm~"Chelan snatched the sword away and stabbed it right inside Dialo stomach."mhf!!!?"

"Take a nap~"Dialo listen and fell asleep.

NEXT DAY (STILL NIGHT TIME)
*******

"AHHHH~"chelan was touching Dialo from morning threw night."Stop!AHHH~"Chelan eyes were red and she was liking the way Dialo was making.

"Your not yelling my name with pleasure~"Chelan put three finger inside of Dialo till she said her name.

"CHELAN~♥️"Chelan stared at Dialo and picked up her sword."W-what?Don't-"Chelan broke the handle and crumble it and blew it on Dialo.

"Dialo...You know that I can see everything...even what your papa did to you."Dialo was scared and dropped her head.

Dialo didn't know what to say.Dialo do know that her papa would touch her and rape her when she was asleep or tired,but Dialo always knew her papa would rape her...she just don't want to say.Dialo remember it but...she put it to the past.She was a kid and she didn't know...She didn't know why her only family would do that.Dialo didn't knew why she would care for her papa,but she knew that she didn't want to lose him.

Chelan tilt Dialo chin to see Dialo eyes with tears."you know Dialo...his gone now...I'm your family now~"Dialo look straight at Chelan with tears.Dialo was scared but the inside of her felt happy inside."if you want me to make you feel better...I can just go up to heaven and drag your papa to hell~"Dialo looked at Chelan and smiled.

"Yes...please.."Dialo said with happiness.