Kcalb x yosafire~

Yosafire was ready to give lord kcalb something that she really want to give,But she was scared.Yosafire was pregnant(My friend told me to do it)she was 5 month pregnant and she felt stupid to not tell him sooner that she was pregnant with his child.

Yosafire looked up away from the apple pie she was holding to the big black door that was just waiting for Yosafire to just open the door and go in,so Yosafire took a deep breath and open the door to see the man who gave Yosafire another life.*You can do this!You can do this!You can do this!*yosafire was still shouting at herself that she didn't know wodah came out with him.

"Yosafire?"Her eyes shot up to look at wodah who was holding leftover dumplings.*Those dumplings look so good~WAIT STOP THINKING ABOUT FOOD AND GO TO HIM!*Yosafire was red as a tomato and pulled down her baggy shirt.Yosafire didn't say anything till kcalb went back to the game room."W-wodah...I-I want t-to go see kcalb....P-please~"Yosafire tired to be like her cheerful self,but really couldn't.She started to cry.

All of this strange mood swing are showing to much emotion for Yosafire to be like her old self.

"Yosafire?"Wodah was not sure or why Yosafire was here,but he can see that Yosafire was hiding something and holding pie,so he kept listen to what Yosafire was trying to say.

"PREGNANT!!!"Yosafire skip her whole sentence of what to tell to kcalb but she didn't know but screamed pregnant right in front of kcalb own brother."IM PREGNANT!!!"Wodah had a blink face that look like this.😨

MINS LATER
********
Yosafire showed wodah her stomach that showed a black diamond of what kcalb have.

"Huh...you are holding kcalb child."Yosafire was blushing so much that she didn't know how she was blushing."are there any more symbols that showed that you are holding kcalb child?"Yosafire blushed and took off her baggy shirt and took off her bra and showed the symbol on Yosafire left side breast that was red."hm?Well it look like you are going to have twins~"Wodah said proudly to the embarrassed Yosafire.

"W-wait...How do you know that I could have twins and you just looked at the symbols?"

"Well duh.because when ever the symbols are shown on a person that is pregnant.The partner would take there lovers clothes off to see how many children they will have by seeing If they have a diamond symbol on there body."Wodah explain to Yosafire."but since your symbol are blue and red.It means that the childern got to be *kcalb*"Yosafire was confused but Wodah continued."Mean that your children are a god."

Yosafire was a littel scared and still confused.Kcalb is a demon not a god...but wait...he is one because kcalb and etwin share there powers for the rights of good here.Now Yosafire wasn't confused anymore.

"Now you get it~"Wodah said to Yosafire."now!Go to kcalb now or it will be to late."Yosafire nodded her head and walked away from Wodah.yosafire was about to walk in to the game room but saw kcalb coming out.

"O-OLD MAN!!!"Kcalb stopped and turned to Yosafire."I've brought apple pies!"Kcalb looked at the pie but looked at of what Yosafire was wearing.

"Why are you wearing bagging clothy?"Yosafire was ready to tell him that she is holding his child but said the wrong words.

"FUCK ME~"Yosafire almost exploded with embarrassment when she didn't know what she was doing and showed her her full stomach."AND IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR TWINS!!!"Kcalb stare at Yosafire belly and the symbol.But the confusing part was...where was the other symbol.

Yosafire looked at kcalb and forgot to show him the other symbol but she didn't know that etwin was here to.

*Oh no!?*Yosafire screamed in her head.
*********
THIS WILL CONTINUE...