PUREST OF HEARTS

MALE!OC x FEM!OC___________________________long-lost love

MALE!OC x FEM!OC
___________________________
long-lost love

Elizabeth Colter and Snow White were two very different people, yet they lived similar lives. Elizabeth was the daughter of a stable boy while Snow White was the daughter of the King. There was no way their paths should have ever crossed. But they did.

Elizabeth was eleven years old when her father died and her mother married the King. In an instant, her life changed, and not for the better in her opinion. She missed the simple life that being the daughter of the stable boy offered her. She rarely interacted with her stepfather and she and Snow White had a tense relationship.

In time, her mother became known as the Evil Queen, and Elizabeth was the daughter who had as unkind a heart as her mother. Very few knew the real Elizabeth and those who did never spoke the truth.

But it was the son of King George, the forgotten Prince Edward, who broke through Elizabeth's shell and loved her for who she was. Just as life seemed to be going in the right direction for Princess Elizabeth, it was ripped from her grasp. But soulmates always find their way back to each other...

NINA DOBREV
as
eliza mills/elizabeth colter/princess elizabeth

NINA DOBREVaseliza mills/elizabeth colter/princess elizabeth

RICHARD MADDEN
as
jonathan nolan/prince edward

RICHARD MADDENasjonathan nolan/prince edward

including:

naomi scott as victoria hunter
sebastian stan as mad hatter/jefferson
millie bobby brown as hannah mills
lana parilla as regina mills/the evil queen
jared s. gilmore as henry mills
jennifer morrison as emma swan
ginnifer goodwin as mary margaret blanchard/snow white
josh dallas as david nolan/prince charming

{the rest of the cast as their respective characters}

disclaimer — I do not own Once Upon a Time, the characters, or plot lines. However, I do own Eliza, Edward, Victoria, Hannah, and their plot lines.

notes — This is obviously a re-telling of Once Upon a Time and with the additions of my OCs, I hope to make it much more interesting (and a family more complicated than before :))

welcome — I hope you all enjoy Eliza, Edward, Victoria, and Hannah as much as I do. Feel free to leave comments as I love reading them and they make me more motivated to write.

socials — check out my instagram and tiktok for fun edits about my stories (maybe with an occasional spoiler) — wp_lucy