iv. ⸺ two john does

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇 toward the school bus, listening to the young girl tell her the new plan of getting Princess Elizabeth and Prince Edward together again

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇 toward the school bus, listening to the young girl tell her the new plan of getting Princess Elizabeth and Prince Edward together again. The more Victoria heard, the more she didn't believe what she heard. That Hannah's adoptive sister was actually her grandmother and Victoria's mother was a fairytale character. What was more concerning to the older woman was that both Hannah and Henry believed it to be true.

"Are you even listening to me?" Hannah asked with her hands on her hips.

Victoria looked down at the brunette. "Sorry. What were you saying?"

"How we're going to get Eliza and Jonathan together," Hannah said, continuing to walk down the sidewalk. "The amnesia thing is only a minor setback."

Victoria sighed. "Hannah, I thought we were putting that to rest." Her daughter looked back at her. "David is married. There's no way that he and Mary Margaret were once married and never knew it.

"Well, then what about Eliza?"

She shrugged. "What about her?" she asked in exasperation. "She's the daughter of the Mayor. Just like you. But it doesn't mean that she's the daughter of the Evil Queen."

"Why won't you just believe me?" Hannah asked, crossing her arms. "I'm not crazy."

"I'm not saying you are," Victoria replied before sighing. "Look, Hannah, for my entire life, I've never known who my parents are. I accepted the fact that nobody wanted me. Now you're telling me that my parents sent me away because of a magical curse? And that she's your adoptive sister?"

"Do you hate them?" Hannah asked quietly making Victoria look at her. "Do you hate that they sent you away?"

Victoria paused and let out a breath. "I don't hate anyone," she replied, shaking her head.

"And if this curse were broken, would you listen to what they had to say?" she asked as the school bus stopped at her stop. "Try and be a family?"

Victoria sighed. "Sure," she said, appeasing the girl. "If the curse ever broke, I'd hear them out. Go to school."

Hannah nodded before turning to look at her from the door. "Oh, and for the record, I'm not crazy. Look." Victoria followed her extended finger to see Eliza and Jonathan standing outside of the woman's apartment mid-conversation. "He finds her in every realm," she said with a smile. "It's what their story says."

Victoria glanced at the two as the bus drove away before walking in the direction of Granny's where she and Emma would soon make the acquaintance Ashley Boyd.