♡Melly and Notti♡

Guys please show some love and vote and suggest if you want something to happen and just give me feedback don't be scared to get lively in the comments, I love seeing what yall gotta say about these stories 💕

Melanie was lying on her bed on Instagram looking at her comments, she's quite popular on there, kashxbaby❤:Melly is so pretty, I love her, Melanie smiled as she looked down at the comment on her recent post, she replied with Thank you my heart I love yall too ❤❤

Her bestfriend Rehanny was supposed to be coming today but she wasn't sure cause Riri always pulling up on her whenever she want, Melanie picked up her phone and read the message from riri, twin❤🌍: Melly imma be at your crib in 5, you want me to get sum snacks or sum?, Get me hot cheetos and takis and if you see that hot spicy noodles thing buy it for me, thank you mh ❤ She replied with mhm

Melanie's room was messed up but she didn't bother cleaning it cause it was only gonna be Riri and Riri seriously don't care bout her room being messy. It had been like 5 minutes and then there was a loud knock on the door, mom was at work so Melanie was forced to come out of bed to answer the door.

When she saw Rehanny, she was filled with excitement thinking about how they're gonna talk about everyone and wear corny face masks in the bathroom, make so much tiktoks, roll so many blunts until their hands get stiff and smoke until their eyes get red, but the excitement was swiped off her face when she saw 4 faces she wasn't expecting.

There were 3 tall boys that Melanie was quite familiar with because they went to her school and this other girl that she didn't know at all, "Hollon 1 who invited these niggas,  2 who even is that" Melanie says pointing at the girl stood behind Rehanny, "Let me in, I'm cold" A boy with loose curls all up in his face and a single gold chain saying DDOT on his neck pushes through to get in.

"Nigga I will sue your ass, that's a break in" Melanie said glaring at the two boys still left outside, "Nah cause if I get a cold, word to I'm killing yo stupid ass first dummy" A boy with a moose black coat and a mask covering his nose pushes Melanie to get in. The rest come in without invitation.

"Umm so Riri why are these niggas here oh and that one female, I thought it was gonna be a me and you thing tonight,  you know, girls night in" Melanie said glaring at Riri, "yeah Melly I know but they weren't tryna go home so they came with me" Riri says dropping her purse on the table, "aight yall can come to my room then" Melanie scanned the room for the 3 boys to realise there were only 2 present, "Wait Am I bugging,  Where's your friend" Melly says looking around, "Nah I'm mad hungry Riri" One of the boy says ignoring her, "Yall will eat but come to my room first " Melly said glaring, She walked slowly into her room to see the boy slouching on her bed, "nigga I know you're not, you know what just- don't even worry" Melly said glaring at the boy on her bed, "Yeah I'm not worried" he says settling his self comfortably on Mellys bed, "this dayroom nigga" Riri said pushing his legs and jumping onto the bed.

"What's your name shorty" Melly says jokingly sitting down on the bed, the 2 other boys got comfortable on the beanies and the girl pulled a chair, "I'm notti,  that's dd and that's ddot" Notti says pointing to the 2 on the beanies,"nigga I know that but what's the girls name", "ion know, that's riri's friend" notti says playing with his keys "My Name is Dandie" , Who tf names their babygirl Dandie, the name is ugly and so is Dandie, Melanie wasn't tryna be petty but she thought Dandies hair looked horrible but she wouldn't say anything, can't make any promises but..., "Aight, My name is Melanie, my friends call me Melly" Melanie says smiling for the first time, "So we your friends so we gon be calling you Melly" Notti says looking at his phone, "Mhm- yes you can be my friend I guess..."  Melanie said rolling her eyes, "I wasn't asking, I was telling you my heart" Notti says looking back to his phone, "OH damn okay, my bad" Melly says retreating "well i think I'll be calling you Melanie" Dandie said grinning, "Suit yourself lil mama" Melanie says putting her legs up onto the bed, she reaches for the drawer and takes out her airbar, "aii lemme hit dat melly" Notti says taking it without Melanie giving an answer, "Oh yall vape like that, that's mad nasty, I don't so stuff like that" Dandie said glaring at me then to Notti, "Cool my heart, who asked you" Notti says glaring back, Melanie giggles under her breath, "I mean  I was gon quit like in 60 years but I changed my mind" melly says laughing, Dandie stares at me "Im playing, chill I don't even know but I know I was gon quit but I didnt, I probably will though" Melanie said shrugging, Ddot dd and Riri just watched.

"Nah cause doing stuff like that ruins your mindset and mentality then you can't hustle, I be making alot" Dandie said, Notti and Melly thought she sounded absolutely stupid "What do you do to hustle" notti said putting down his phone interested, "I do hair" Dandie says proudly, "Oh Who did your hair" Melly  says questioning, "Me myself and i" Dandie says proudly, "Wait turn around" Notti says, dd and ddot stand up to see, Melanie and Notti burst out laughing at the sight of it, everyone looks like they wanna laugh too but they manage to hold it in, Melanie walks out of the room laughing, followed by Notti "You see where she did that tha-" Melanie was laughing so hard she couldn't speak, "she did that wonky ass heart on the side and she said she hustling" Notti finishes her sentence laughing, "I need that botched thing out my crib, watch what imma do" melly says disappearing into the bathroom and coming back out with a small green bar soap, "What is that" Notti says touching it, "Notti dont touch it " Melanie slaps his hand, "Go inside quick notti", Notti makes his way back to the room, "My bad, me and Melanie was having a lil moment, your hair looks-.... amazing" Notti says trying his best to avoid eye contact with Dandie, "Word to, I didn't know you'd get along with Melly so well, dd and ddot ain't even talking like what's up with yall niggas" Riri says pushing ddots shoulder.
"Me and DD want food" he says tryna figure out what he wants to order, Melanie walks into the room, "Girl I been trying to hold it in and I've been tryna signal to you but you not getting the gist, word to Mami I'm saying this only out of love for you bookie but girl your down there is really talking, its a strong scent my heart" Melanie says smiling at her, "I promise you this Avery soap with get rid of that smell cause.... - even notti can smell it, right notti?" Melanie says staring at Notti, there's a loud moment of silence, "She not even lying like, you need that soap, you're too grown to be walking round with your pussy smelling like your mama ain't teach you how to wash it right" notti says shaking his head.

Dandie stared at them, "Rehanny are you gonna let them talk to me like this", Before Riri says anything, Dandie got up and took her purse then she's out of the door, Everyone except Riri burst out laughing again, "She didn't even take the soap" notti says nearly choking as he laughs, "Yall that wasn't funny, you know how embarrassing it is for a boy to tell you, your mama ain't teach you how to clean down there properly" Riri said mugging, "We were joking," Melly said shrugging, "Nah I'm done, let's order food or sum I'm hungry" dd says moaning like a little baby followed by ddot, "Yo im mad hungry and yall just here doing sum shi" ddot says moaning along to dd.

The night goes alright, they eat, watch movies till late, after all, nobody had school tommorow, it's Saturday, numbers get exchanged, when the fun is done, they all go home.

I sit in my bed staring at another ig comment, they boost my confidence and raise my ego till its bruised, K3o:Melly know she bad, I like the comment and reply 🤣

Tonight was fun and I must admit I felt bad for what I said to Dandie but truth be told you're not gonna come into my crib and start criticising and insulting me for something that had nothing to do with you and word to mami those braids were dead ugly, she needs to quit her 'hustle' and learn a few things bout braiding, it'll help her. Alot.

I exchanged numbers with Notti, he was mad funny and the other boys energy were so off, like I think cause they were hungry or sum but I just like Notti the most but that didn't stop me from getting the other numbers. Still mad at Riri though.

Guys please show some love and vote and suggest if you want something to happen and just give me feedback don't be scared to get lively in the comments, I love seeing what yall gotta say about these stories 💕