♡Trouble♡

NEW FACE CLAIM ELERT 🚨

Trey Laio AKA Tezzy
15

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Erin
Knock knock, buzz buzz buzz

I twist and turn in bed eventhough the bed is big enough for me and Melly, I hear a loud vibration and reach for my phone but its not ringing, I sigh then reach for Melanies phone, it rings about two times, it takes me a while to make out what it says, Darrian ❤, My face lights up with a smile, I pick up the phone, "um Melanie is sleeping right now" I say. "Word to mami, if you don't open this door right n-", "why didn't you just say that" I interupt rushing out of bed to answer the door.

"Hey Ddot" I say smiling, he ignores me and walks inside, "you know it's rude to come into people's cribs without an invite" I say, "I invited myself in" he says in Spanish, I get trauma whenever he speaks Spanish, "Why you here?" I ask, "Someone asked me to give them atour of sugarhill yesterday, is this the wrong addy?" He says, "you're not funny" I say chuckling, "you laughing though" he says nibbling on the lid of his bottle.

30 minutes later
Melly

I have a horrible headache and I feel like I've been hit right on the head, Eren isn't next to me like she was last night.

There is deep silence as I stare at the wall in my room then a notification, I pick up my phone and see that I've been tagged in multiple posts by sugarhillhottakes, I go on one of the posts and see a picture of me and Notti and the caption saying, Notti Osama and his 🤱🏽

This must be some sick joke eventhough I wished it wasn't

1 hour later
Notti

I walk into dds room and it smelt like weed, he was still asleep, I tap his chest but he ignores me, I hear a few notifications but I ignore them, "Yo dd" I say quietly, he turns over to his side, "We need to go to the store my heart" I say tapping his shoulder multiple times, "aight Imma be out in a second" he says with his head muffled in the pillow, I know he won't so I sit by his desk , after 5 minutes he finally gets up, "Hurry up, like put sum on" I say, "Wait hollon" he says as his phone buzzes and buzzes, a few seconds later, he starts laughing, "Why you laughing " I say going over to sit next to him on his bed to see his phone.

He shows me, I see a picture of me and Melanie which is normal until I see who posted it, I read the caption "Notti Osama and his 🤱🏽", I shake my head, "these people aren't okay" I say getting my phone, I remember the time sugarhillhotakes posted a picture of ddot and his cousin and said they had a son together. I see I have 3 missed calls from Melanie, I call her back.

Melly

My phone rings and I rush to reach for it, it's Notti, I pick up, "Wtf is sugarhillhottakes" i say, "Lemme pull up on you" he says, "Notti what is sugarhil-", he cuts the phone, I stare at my phone, trying to imagine that didn't happen, "ain't no way this ni-" I stare at the phone, I call him multiple times but no answer.