♡Im back♡

TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND, HES BACKKKKK🤪🤪🤪🤪

Ddot

I lie awake in bed, it disturbs me knowing Notti is in a hospital bed instead of at home, it's about 6am in the morning and I get a phone call from Melz, "Darrian", "Melz why you awake" I say getting up, "Darrian were downstairs" she says, "What?" I say getting up and staring out my window, "they said Nottis awake" she says,"WAIT WHAT?", "why you saying it like you expected him to be dead" she says, "no no wait, wait for me, imma get dressed" I say, I put on the clothes left on my bed, I get put into the kitchen and see mamis slippers lying on the floor, I snatch them and put them on, "Where you going?" Mami pops her head out the room, "Ethan is awake" I say taking my keys, "Hes awake, Where my car keys" mami says disappearing into her room, "mami don't worry, Melz downstairs" I say, "Yall don't need anything" she calls back, "Nah we good" I rush out the door then into the elevator. Hurry tf up.

I spot Melz car in the corner and rush down, I get in the back seat, Mellys in the middle and Dds by the window, Melz and Jay in the front "Wheres Jan and mama love" I say, "they went in a different car" Melly says, "Jay can you drive" Dd shouts, "Dd chill" I say tapping his chest, "but Jay can you drive a bit faster please" Melly says leaning in, Melanie looks like she's been crying again and Dd looks like he's about to cry. I don't know why.

David

"Jay get out the car" I say, "huh", "Jay I said get out the car, switch seats with Melz, I think you tired or sum", "David I'm n-", "JAY I SAID GET OUT THE CAR" I shout, Jay parks the car and switches seats with Melz "Melz drive" I say tensing up, I just wanted to see Notti, Melly puts her arm on my shoulder, "calm down" she whispers in Spanish, "Ethan is awake, he's okay, he's breathing better, he's fine" Melly says, I take a deep breath in and relax back in my seat.

Melly

Before we knew it we were at the hospital, when we get down, Darrian rushes in, I pull David closer to me, "Apologise to Jay, he's just as excited to see Notti awake as you are" I say, he nods and walks past me, then I feel calm, everything is okay, Notti is okay.

When I get inside the receptionist points the way, I walk slowly and as soon as she looks away I bolt inside, when I get inside, there's so much going on, mama love is shoving something into Nottis mouth quicker than he can chew, everyones staring at Notti, the same way I was staring at those Jordans knowing damn well I couldn't afford them. I walk straight over to him and hug him tightly, I let go of him and kiss him on this head about 10 times,"Awe Melly" his voice is so low and even though he just woke up, he sounds so tired "he just woke up, why you flirting with him already" dd says staring at me, I shoot him a deadly look and go back to hugging Notti, everyone starts laughing, "I missed you so much my heart" I say squeezing him, "I missed you too" he says holding onto me, he made it sound like it wasn't a big deal that he was awake, everyone had left the room after about a hour, "we all missed you so much" I say smiling, "Darrian was crying and he kissed your head and all and dd was all up like I love you Ethan" I say laughing, "You serious, what did you do" Ethan says staring at me, I avoid eye contact with him "what do you mean" I say, "everyone doing all that sad stuff, what did you do" he says, "no I didn't really do anything" I say, The door burst open and Ddot and Dd comes in with mountains of food, I stare at them, "What, we're hungry and since Ethan is okay, there's nothing to be worried about" Ddot says pulling a chair next to Nottis bed and placing the food on the table, "Notti, did you know Melly was all up on you, she was crying, she was putting her hand on your chest and all, she was checking you was still breathing and allat" Ddot says laughing, Notti turns to look at me and I look away, Dd pulls a chair and sits beside me, "Wait I just realised, imagine getting stabbed" Ddot says facing dd, they burst out laughing, "Nah that was a good one" dd says laughing, Notti side eyes Ddot, "Anyways what happened" David says with his mouth full, "you think it'd be that easy" I say staring at him, I still stare at Notti for an answer, he doesn't say anything though, "im hungry, pass the food" Notti says leaning over the bed, Ddot searchs in the large bag, "Lemme feed you" I say taking his food, I open it and take a spoon and shove it in his mouth harshly, "wtf" he says with his mouth full, "that one's for getting stabbed" I say, I take another spoon, "open your mouth" I say, he hesitates then opens his mouth, I shove another one into his mouth, "That's for ignoring Dds call" I say smiling, he glares at me "when you coming home" Ddot says, "ion know, soon" Notti says, I feed him like hes a baby, hes shirtless and his lower torso is wrapped in bandages, then I start noticing how fine he looks even after he was stabbed, "Wheres Erin" Ddot says, "oh I was waiting for you to ask" I say smirking, "shes at her friends house, she slept over" I say, "oh". The way we were talking like our close friend wasn't nearly stabbed to death. Dd and Ddot went outside, they said it was too hot, I didn't wanna go to school, mami was at work, she probably didn't even know I was here, I'm not going to school, I'm staying with Notti, "I need my vape" he says looking around, I don't know what made him think they'd just leave a vape beside him while he was struggling for his life, under my jacket, there's a vape between my chest but I don't say anything, notti stares at me, "You got it on you?" he says looking at me, "no" I say looking down at my phone, "Where you hiding it?" He says looking at me head to toe, he leans over and puts him hand over my pockets, "Notti leave me alone, I said I ain't got it on me" I say, "don't tell me you put it...", "I don't have one" I say, Notti reaches over and puts one hand over my chest,"Ethan leave me alone", "pass it over" he says putting his hand out, "no, I'm not giving you anything that'll threaten your breathing" I say moving back, "What do you know about breathing, give it to me Melly" he says, "Notti I said no" I say, "getting stabbed has nun to do with breathing", "I don't care, I'm not giving you" I say turning around "don't let me take it myself Melly", "I dare you" I say turning round, Notti leans over and pulls my chair closer to his bed "Notti stop, Fine." I zip down my jacket and take the vape that's sitting in between my boobs, Notti snatches it like hes a hungry child, I stare at him as he puts it in his mouth, "Only 1 puff" I say, "im not negotiating with you Melly" he says turning around, I kiss my teeth, "get me my phone" he says looking around, he takes about 6 puffs, "Notti thats too much" I say getting up and climbing over the bed to snatch it from him, "Yo Melanie get off me" he says guarding the area he was stabbed , "Ethan I'm so sorry" I say moving back, he stares at me, "I'm playing with you, it doesn't even hurt" he says putting the vape to his mouth, I know it hurts but Notti will always try to act tough and I know he is but sometimes I wished he'd soften up for me, I sigh, "can you stop doing that" I say, I was sitting on his lap and he just stared at me, it was an awkward moment until I got off him, "Notti give me the vape, you're gonna get me in trouble" I say, he takes one more puff and puts it back inbetween my chest with a cheeky smirk on his face. I zip my jacket up while glaring at him.