♡LATE TRAIN♡

"Melanie how you want your eggs" Erin shouts from the kitchen, "I don't care" I shout back, today I was staying in, I noticed since I became friends with dd, ddot and notti, I've been out alot and I'm the type of girl to stay home and mind my business.

I'm in bed watching the 3rd season of Scandal, today's gonna be a great day I feel it.

Erin comes back into the room and lies over my legs, "Where my food at?" I say mugging her, she gets up and lifts up the cloth, "What is that" she says pointing at my legs, "Girl, my legs", "exactly" she says sitting back down on the bed, I shoot her a dirty look, "go get me my food" I say poking her back, she laughs as she gets up.

Dd

"Yo ddot, I'm outside your building" I say looking up, in less than 2 minutes ddot was down, "Wheres Notti?" He says, "He went to the store, you need sum?" I say, "Yeah imma text him though" he says bringing out his phone.

Ddot

"Aight" dd says crossing the road carelessly, I pull him back, "get your stupid self over here" I say, Dds the oldest but acts like hes the youngest sometimes, he kisses his teeth, It felt so empty, Melly said she didn't wanna come out today and Riris been so distant lately.

Melly

I scuff the eggs down my throat, "Thank you Erin" I say smiling, She smiles back "Mami said she'll be off work tommorow" Erin says, I take a deep breath in and out, "don't even talk about Mami, I just want to have a good day" I say smiling, ever since I went on that live with Notti and Dd I guess my YouTube channel has just been booming despite me not posting for a very long time.

Notti

I meet Dd and Ddot at the basketball court, "Yall need to fix your diet" I say handing them the filled bag, I only bought a diet coke, most of the money was spent on dd and ddot, "yall just fat" I say taking out my phone, they don't answer me because they're too busy arguing over each item.

Melly

"So where did your friends go" Erin says playing with her hair, I roll my eyes "They said they wanna go times square" I say, "They ain't even invite me " Erin says rolling her eyes, "I told em you ain't wanna come" I say, Erin gives me a look of betrayal, "how could you" Erin says falling dramatically, "so you telling me I could be with that fine man right now but I'm stuck here with you" she says screaming. I laugh as I push her head.

Notti

We just got off the train, ddot and dd haven't stopped eating and it was starting to annoy me, "Give me" I say, "huh" dd says with his mouth full, I snatch the bag of chips that he was sharing with ddot and walk away, it wasn't up to 5 minutes, then ddot and dd started talking about how hungry they were.

Ddot

"Why you so mad today" I say eyeing the bag in his hand, "cause his lil baby mama ain't here" dd says glaring, Notti shoots him a sharp look"oh this about Melly" I say, "no no leave me alone" he says handing us back the bag of chips, "Why you so moody though" I say rubbing my shoulders against him, he's immersed in his phone, "You know what, stop just stay here both of you, imma walk and after 10 seconds yall can start walking, I don't want you next to me cause why tf are yall chewing so loud" Notti says speaking to us the same way he'd speak to Amiri his Nephew, Notti walks off, "Ion care" I say calling after him even though I did, I didn't know why he was so upset.

Melly

"Let's order food" I say, I wasn't even hungry I was just bored, I should've just gone out with Notti, "Who's paying" Erin says attempting the catch the chocolate peanuts she's throwing, I sigh "Me" I say, "I'm playing but you're still paying" she says shrugging, "fine" i say.

Erin

Melanie's phone starts ringing and she instantly smiles as she stares at the screen and as expected it was Notti, "hey" she does this sweet voice like she's been aching for Notti to call her, I don't know Melanie might be in love, I take my phone and decide to order because this call could take a very long time, she sees me on my phone and giggles, "you're still paying Melly" I say glaring, She rolls her eyes.

Dd

We were shopping for all sorts but all me and ddot cared about was food, for the first time today Notti had a smile on his face, "can we go eat now" ddot says moaning, "Yeah Notti, me and Ddot are going to eat sum" I say, "Yeah aight" he says waving me off as he talks to Melly on the phone.

A few hours later

Ddot

"This mad good" dd says clearing his plate, I call Notti and put the phone on Speaker, "Who that" dd says, "Notti", "Yeah" he says, "Where you at bro" I say,  "Yall can go home" he says, "you not coming with us" dd says, "Nah I'm looking for sum, Melly asked me to buy her" he says, "What do you want me to tell mami" dd says, "tell her I took a later train" he says, "And I got some other things to do so I might be even later" Notti says in Spanish, "Aight my heart, be safe though" I say, "Always."

Melly

I just finished making the bed and Erin had already ruined it, it wasn't that late but I was feeling real tired, Erin is on my bed fixated on her laptop, "Erin turn down the volume" I say as I get my phone, "aight" she says as her laptop gets quieter and quieter, I bend over the bed to charge my phone, I plug it in but it doesn't do anything, "Yo no way, my charger is broken" I say annoyed, "My charger is in mamis car" Erin says, "My phone is dead and there's no charger" I say, "We'll buy the charger at the store tommorow" Erin says facing her laptop, I don't understand how my phone charger can randomly stop working, "Aight" I say putting my phone in the drawer.

Ddot

I just got home and it was quite late so I wondered when Notti would get home. I call him to check he's okay.

Notti

"Yo Ethan you aight?", "Yeah I'm good but I missed it, I'll just take another one" I say, "Nah what time you gon be back?" He says, "Not that late" I say, "Make sure you call dd when you aboutta get on the train" he says, "Yeah yeah I'll call all of them" I say looking around. He cuts the phone, I sit down and pull down my mask cause as Melly said its kinda impossible to breathe in it, I pull it back up and look down at my phone.

Dd

Ddot texted me that Notti would call me when he was about to get on the train but there was no call, I wait and wait but there's still no call, he might have forgotten plus he's not baby I don't have to monitor him all the time, I call him but there's no answer. I settle myself in bed.

The next day

Melly

I wake up and stare at the wall, the clock reads 12:34am, the bed is empty and I can hear two voices, I get out of bed and into the kitchen, "Hey baby" mami says kissing my cheek, she looks extremely tired with those dark bags under her eyes however she's still one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, her thick eyelash extensions cover her eyes but you can still see the tinted brown, "Good morning Mami" I say kissing her back, on the head instead, "Erin said you needed a charger" shes says pointing to the side, "im using it though" Erin says guarding the area, "Let your sister use it Maria" Mami says stiring what she was cooking, Mami always called Erin by her middle name, "fine" she says taking it out her phone, I hear a loud knock on the door, "mhm is that darrian" Erin said rushing to the door, "oh mellys friend" mami said still stirring

I walk out the kitchen to the door, "Who is that" I say, "Melanie it's Darrian" I hear a low voice from the end, Ddot never refers to his self as Darrian so I was confused, I open the door and see Ddot standing there, he looks like he came straight out of bed and decided to come here, his hair is frizzy and his eyes are extremely red, not 'im high off the weed' red, it was the 'i've been crying the whole night' red, "Darrian what's wrong" I say pulling him inside.

"Ethan's been stabbed."