♡TOO TACT♡

1 week later

Melly

The tension in the classroom was killing me, mami tried to drop me, David and Darrian to school because she knew mama love would be busy and worried, today was different, we arrived to school late but instead of Mrs Aniston to yell at us, she gave each of us a sweet little smile.

Everyone was so quiet, Darrian and David looked so tired and the energy in the room was so off, that's what happens when Notti isn't there, I guess it'd be the same for each of us if we had been stabbed.

I had so many questions to ask, Who would even attempt to stab Notti, how did they identify him, I just don't know, I mean I knew Notti had caught himself up in street wars and he had opps and all of that but I never knew it was this serious.

I look over at Darrian, he's looking straight through the wall and David is playing around with his book.

I can't do this anymore, I shoot my hand straight up, "Yes Melanie" Mrs Aniston says smiling at me, "I need to use the toilet" I say plainly, "Ofcourse" she says.

I get up and take my bag and leave, I don't plan on coming back but what could she say.

Dd

For the first time, I'll say we didn't look good and that's odd cause we always look good, Ddot looks like he just got straight out of bed, Melly looks like she's gone through a drug addiction and I look like they beat me up and robbed me.

Melanie left with her bag, it's either she's on her period or she just doesn't wanna be here, it's been over 10 minutes so I doubt she's coming back.

I just don't understand, they didn't rob Notti or take anything from him, they didn't even take his phone, they just stabbed him and left, weird.

They said they'd be able to investigate better when Nottis awake but there's nothing to investigate

Darrian

I know Nottis gonna be okay, it's just his absence that's making me overthink i guess, Mellys been gone for over 10 minutes and Mrs Aniston is just going on about if we don't change our ways, we won't have a Earth to live on well it doesn't really matter because Mrs Aniston is gonna die in a few years anyways so I don't know why she's making it her problem, her skin is already sagging and her face is wrinkled...

Melly

It was only my first lesson and I already wanted to go home so I go to the office, "Awe Melanie hey" Talia our receptionist leans over the desk, "Hey Talia um, I've thrown up like 5 times" I say quickly, she inhales deeply "Melanie, I heard what happened to Ethan, Darrian told me, I am so sorry, if that's the reason you wanna leave, just tell me, I'll understand", I put my hands over my face, "I'm just tired" I say, "I understand baby, I'll mark you in for the rest of your lessons" she says, "awe thank you Talia" I say leaning over the desk to hug her, Talia is the type of person you sit down with for hours and talk about the boy you like, I see her more like my school mother than a school receptionist.

Darrian

First period was finally over, me and dd skipped 2nd lesson, we went to student entrance to smoke, nothing worked there, there are no cameras, no smoke alarms, nothing, the only way we could get caught is if a teacher came through here and staff never come through here, students don't even use it as an entrance, we use reception. Dd sits beside me as we pass a blunt and we just get lost in conversation.

Melly

I lie down on my bed, I felt like my head was going to explode because of all my thoughts.

Buzz Buzz

I pick up my phone and stare down at it, someone's calling me, Trey, I don't want to pick up the phone but I'd be rude to ignore, I answer the phone.

Trey

"Hey" I hear a soft tone on the end of the phone, "um hey Melanie, I heard what happened to Notti, Is he good?" He says, "Yeah he's holding up fine, he's not awake though" she says, "oh you visited him yet?" I ask, "um yeah everyday" she says, "oh where they put him at?" I say, "um I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to give out any details,  we don't even know who stabbed him yet" she says, "you dont trust me" I say as a joke, "no um it's just I can't say, I know I'm sorry" she says.

Melly

"It's aight, just wanted to know he's good, send my love to the family yeah" Trey says, "Thank you so much,  I'll pass on the message" I say taking a deep breath,I don't know why everyone is acting like hes dead or he has a dangerous disease that he won't survive, I hear a loud slam, I cut the phone and get out of bed, "w-who is that " I say going near the door, the door burst open and Mami comes in dramatically, "wtf, Mami what are you doing here" I breathe in deeply and settle back on my bed, "uh uh don't mami me and don't be cursing in my house, this the house of the LORD, what are you doing here, who gave you permission to skip school" she says settling on the bed beside me, "Sorry Mami, I didn't skip school, I threw up and I got permission from school to leave" I say putting my phone face down on the bedside table, mami sighs "I done heard it all, I have 2 teenage daughters and all they do is lie" mami says, "I'm not lying" I say, "oh you're not, like the time you wasn't lying when you shoved a vape up your hooha when they wanted to search you at school or the time you took my card to pay for your nails and your wig install on your birthday", "actually I didn't shove that vape up my hooha and you said you was gonna pay for them anyway" I say rolling my eyes, "Yes baby I was cause I don't care about that stuff, I did way worst than you and your sister as a kid, oh my, when I was your age, me and the girls, we used to put weed under the lining of our underwear" mami says laughing, "ew thats mad nasty" I say, "says the one that shoved a whole vape up her hole" mami says side eyeing me, I burst out laughing, "Anyways Ethans doing great, he's breathing better, I just got back from the hospital" she says smiling, "Ofcourse mama love needs company", "you should've introduced us to eachother before, she such a nice woman" mami says with a warm smile on face.

David

"How we gon film the too tact music video" I say, "im not thinking bout that shi right now, can't it wait?" Darrian says passing me the blunt, "Yeah it'll have to cause Notti ain't here, it was meant to be like 2 weeks ago right" I say, "I think so" Ddot says taking out his phone and checking his calendar, "Yeah it was" Darrian says in a sad tone."um anyways how you and Erin?" I say winking at him, he glares at me, "we not like that, i just think she fine" he says shrugging, "just fine?" I ask, "what do you want me to say, she looks good" he says laughing.

Melly

My phone was blowing up, it was annoying, I've not been on Instagram since Notti was stabbed because the tags are driving me crazy, I don't know how Melz puts up, she's been on live about 3 times since he was stabbed, I guess she just ignores the questions, that's not something I can do because even I have questions myself.

YALL NOT VOTING AND ITS MAKING ME SAD, THE VOTES SHOULD BE THE SAME NUMBER AS THE READS BUT YALL DONT VOTE, ITS GIVING WEIRD, I STILL LOVE YALL THOUGH 🙄💕