♡Trust me♡

TW: SA; Rape

Melanie

"Sorry, I was running late" i say as I sit down in my chair, I hear a few giggling from the class, "Miss Torez this isn't a good way to start the week" Mr Green stares at me, "Yeah I know I'm sorry"

Tiana (side character)

I stare at Melanie, shes pretty, she's never wore the same outfit to school more than once, her skin is flawless up close and from far away, I remember when everyone was invited to her 13th birthday party, there was alot of people cause everyone knows her in this school, her grades are almost as impressive as her shoe game and trust me that's quite impressive, everything about her is great.

I look around and i see Notti smiling at her as she fixes her hair, wait what, Is Melly and Notti together, no they can't be, everyone would know by now. Notti would be the only thing to complete her, all the girls feening for him eventhough they don't wanna admit it  he's funny, he's good-looking, he's tall, he's a drill rapper and he's in a gang, that isn't a good thing but to some it is apparently it means he can "protect" you, he does seem like the protective type, I guess I was so deep in thought.

"Tia, you too, i need you paying attention not staring at Eth-", "I'm sorry Mr Green" I say cutting him off, the whole class turns around and laughs

"Well I don't need to talk too much, you guys know what you're doing except some people who decided to be late to my class" Mr Green says staring at those who came late, Melly kisses her teeth, "oh what was that Miss Torez" he says, "oh nun" she says playing with her hair.

For the first time, our English class was actually quiet then after a few people finished their work, people started moving and talking, Mr Green didn't care cause he had his own stuff to do.

I had no one to talk to because my 'real' friends weren't really in this class, I hadn't eaten today so I took out my phone and my bag of chips and started texting the groupchat while munching quietly.

"Melanie..." Notti whispers, he's sitting infront of me so I can hear him, I look at Melanie who's looking straight through the wall, why cant he just text her or sum, I continue eating my chips, Notti turns around and smiles at me "Tiana pass me sum of that" he says putting his hand out, "um you know my name... " he gives me a little head nod to show that means yes," yeah you can have... as much as you like" I say angling the bag his way, he takes like three and then throws one at Melanie and to be honest he has some good aim. It takes her a few seconds to realise but then...

Melly

"WHAT THE-" I turn around to see notti with two chips in his hand that he later eats, "Notti you threw it in my hair" I say as I put my hands over my head, "huh" Mr Green looks up, "Ethan I'm gonna smack you" I say in Spanish as I get up from my chair and put my bag down, "Nah I'm sorry, I was playing withchu you got sharp nails, don't touch me" Notti says laughing and getting up from his seat, I push the desks so I can get to him, "Melanie sit down", I ignore my teacher and chase after Notti as he dodges the desks to get outside the class, "Notti about to get smacked by Melly" a boy says getting out his phone.

"SIT DOWN" Mr Green shouts, The whole class goes silent, even Notti stops moving, "First of all, Mr Reyes get out of my classroom, You have a detention with me after school now and Miss Torez, I'm calling your parents, this isn't the first time I've told you, you can't touch people in this school, this isn't like the place you grew up", "Wait hollon how tf you calling my mami when Notti tryna get me tight and what tf do you mean this is not like where I grew up" I say, "Please speak only proper English in this classroom", "Yeah stfu, you sound mad corny" I say picking up my bag, "That's a detention Miss Torez for inappropriate language" I give Notti a death stare, "Just know when we get outside you getting beat" I say