♡Erin♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
NEW FACE ALERT~ INTRODUCTION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡NEW FACE ALERT~ INTRODUCTION

♡Erin Alissa Marie Torez♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Melly

I'm getting way better, Notti visited me Saturday, I didn't speak to anyone much, I guess I just wanted to stay home but Notti reassured me that he had taken care of it and honestly that was enough for me, it was Tuesday and I hadn't been to schools for almost a week so I decided to go today.

I didn't tell my mother what happened, I just said I've been violently throwing up and I have a really bad fever, she took a few days off work but went straight back last week Wednesday when I refused to really talk to her, only small talk.

I felt like I couldn't talk to mami, she made it hard for me, she always decided to choose something over no matter how big or small, I felt like I was Ginny and mami was Georgia but our lives aren't that messed up.

Mami was just a young beautiful girl that grew up in the hood and wanted to have fun and had great dreams, I try to tell her it's not to late to fulfil them but she'd rather make sure im okay to fulfil my dreams but she isn't doing a good job, she didn't want a child, she wanted to be young and happy, When I was raped by her so called "boyfriend" it didn't change my mind about her, I love her more than words can explain. If I ever told her, she'd think she's failed as a mother but she's hasn't.

I was getting ready to pack my bag when my phone starts ringing, at first I told it was Notti but it was my younger sister Erin, she lives with papi and I miss her all the time, we see eachother often but not that much these days.

I pick up the phone, "MELLYYY" she shouts over the phone, "Hey Erin, I miss you so much my heart", "MELLY IM COMING TO SUGARHILLLLL" she shouts causing me to move the phone from my ears, "huh what?, Erin stop playing wit me, I ain't in the mood for this sh-", "Girl nobody playing wit you", I scream "ERINNN YOU COMING FOR REAL?", Erin screams over the phone, we both scream, "how long you staying for though" I say quietly incase the neighbours complain, "Girl-, I'm coming to live wit you, nobody chasing me out, mami was meant to call you" she says, I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Daddy in rehab though" Erin says, "that's good, atleast papi getting the help he needs" I say smiling at my full body mirror, "Yeah he is" Erin says softening her tone. "Girl clear that room up, sister gon be up in there tommorow nighttt" she says excited.

A few hours later

Notti

It's second period and all I can think about is Mellys empty seat in all my classes, I went to her crib on Saturday, I decided to skip second period.

I was alone on my phone, I hide my vape under my palm, I'm at the student entrance because staff don't normally come through here, I text Melly, she reads the messages but doesn't answer then I start wondering what I did, maybe she's busy.