♡Sydney♡

Guys please show some love and vote and suggest if you want something to happen and just give me feedback don't be scared to get lively in the comments, I love seeing what yall gotta say about these stories 💕

It was early in the morning and I've never really been a morning person but tonight sleep wasn't going well for me, it was 2:21 am and I stared at the time praying God would just change it so it'd be 8:21am or something like that but I out of everybody knows Our Lord doesn't work like that so I just continue to stare.

"Nah I'm over this" I say getting up and turning on the lights, mami was having 'girls night' and I was in the house alone, and something was telling me to text someone but the other feeling was saying don't disturb no one's sleep, I wanted to smoke but I don't wanna smoke alone, so I decided to try call Notti, I don't expect him to pick up but on the other end of the line I hear a deep raspy voice, maybe this is what he sound like when he wake up and trust me I was jacking it , "Yo, why you up Melanie" he says, "I'm sorry did I disturb yo-", "Nah I was having trouble sleeping" he says interrupting me, "Me too" I say, "I was gonna smoke but I don't like smoking alone" Me and Notti say at the same time, "ight then lemme pull up on you" he says and I hear fidgeting, "Notti... its 2:34" I say looking at my clock, "okay and?" He says chuckling, "it's not safe outside" I say, "Nah I'll be safe, I always am" he says, "If you say so..." I say but I don't actually feel comfortable with him coming outside at this time eventhough I really want him over, this is the time frustrated drunk men come outside in Sugarhill. I change my mind but before I can protest Notti cuts the phone on me.

I don't expect him to come but I hear a loud knock on my door, I walk over slowly then I look through the tiny peep hole and see a tall boy with a ski mask on, "Notti Is that you" I say hesitating, "No nigga It's actually Pop Smoke, open this door I'm cold" he says sarcastically, I laugh and open the door, he gets in and I immediately close the door.

Every though we said we wanted to smoke, we were just passing the airbar to each other and talking about how we felt bad for Dandie and regret what we did, deep down I knew if Notti had a chance to do it again that nigga wouldn't hesitate.

I've known Notti, Ddot and Dd from school but I never really spoke to them,  Riri always hanging around with them on weekend and I just stay inside at the crib.

Notti

Melly starts to drift away slowly getting quieter and quieter everytime she speaks until it turns to silence and her head is bowed on my left shoulder, I stare at her, this is my time to go to the crib, I try to get up but as soon as my feet touch the ground she pulls me back. One thing I know is I'm not sleeping here. At this point I really don't know.

My eyes try to stay open but Melly doesn't want to let my shirt go so I let her hold onto it and I stay in the bed as my eyes try to stay open but they fall shut.

Few hours later

Notti
I wake up beside Melly and its 6:32 am, she's drifted off, I only met this girl a few hours ago and now im in her crib on her bed because she doesn't like smoking alone and the thing is we didn't even smoke , I get up and put on my mask, I walk slowly out of her room and open the front door slowly and make my way outside.

I walked, only a few people were outside so I wasn't worried, my building isnt that far from here, I walk into the building, there were a few men by the elevator but I knew everyone in this building but these men weren't familiar  at all, I ignore them and take the stairs, i put the keys in slowly and walk inside slowly, I walk into my room, I do everything slowly, I turn on the lights, "WTF" I shout as I see dd on my bed pointing a gun at me, "Ethan why tf aren't you in bed " he says putting the gun down, "I have 2 questions for you, 1. why tf are you in my room and 2. why do you have keems gun?" I say taking off my mask, "nigga why tf did you reply my question with a question" dd says annoyed, "im not in bed cause I went to see a friend"i say, "aight I'm in your room cause you disappeared , I wanted to show this girl that followed me on Instagram, she bad but you were gone and I have keems gun cause the feds came to search his crib remember when we were drinking" he says then taking a deep breath, "oh yeah, nobody knew I was gone right" I say, "Well nobodies gonna know if you tell me who you went to see, we don't even have a curfew yet you sneaked into the house like you did sum bad" dd says, "I went to see Melanie", "..." the silence was very loud, "Wait I'm confused, which Melanie, the one we met a few hou-...", "yes dd, melly" I say sitting down, "You sneaked to a girls crib...", "nigga you said yourself, mami don't care what time we out as long as we ain't doing nothing bad" I say, I force dd to leave my room without anymore details.